Whoo-hoo. FINALLY. After almost a week of my shipment status on Apple.com stuck on "Processing Items" it finally changed to "Preparing for Shipment". I might actually get the 4S after all!
    10-13-2011 02:15 AM
    Mine shipped today. It's currently at Dallas airport. Has to fly all the way to Hawaii : ( Hopefully it still gets here Friday...
    10-13-2011 02:47 AM
    Whoo-hoo. FINALLY. After almost a week of my shipment status on Apple.com stuck on "Processing Items" it finally changed to "Preparing for Shipment". I might actually get the 4S after all!

Well, now, not so much. The status has returned to "Processing Items". I ordered the phone. I paid for the phone. Should this really be that difficult?
    10-13-2011 03:02 AM
    I am in the UK!

My status has changed from processing last night to preparing to ship this morning and now just received an email showing as dispatched. The expected delivery date is 14/10. Superb.

They must be shipping them from within the UK for next day delivery.
    10-13-2011 05:37 AM
    Anyone else have a phone stuck in Kentucky?
    Hopefully our phones are keeping each other company while they sit there. If mine doesn't leave today I'm gonna start worrying.
    10-13-2011 06:10 AM
    Just checked my tracking number from UPS through AT&T. It has updated information. It's in Memphis and scheduled for next day air. So I'll be at home all day tomorrow.
    10-13-2011 06:24 AM
    I received an email from the UPS my choice service overnight and it shows delivery confirmed for tomorrow. If I try to track the number though it still doesn't show any updated information. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to get them to leave it at my house without a signature since I won't be home.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
    10-13-2011 06:25 AM
    I ordered mine thru Verizonwireless.com on Friday at 11am. I see this morning my payment has been taken from my bank account finally. I was told the payment is collected when it's shipped, so HOPEFULLY, I'll get a shipping notice soon!!!
    Not much longer!!!!
    10-13-2011 06:43 AM
    I finally show preparing for shipment!
    10-13-2011 06:46 AM
    I did also but how do you figure this when 13th and 14th are one day apart? I order online all the time, if something is shipped overnight it is recieved the next day i.e. if it is picked up for shipment on the 13th it would be delivered on the 14th since it would be sent overnight 2 day it would arrive on the 15th if they delivered on Saturday but since that isn't an option in will be Monday the 17th though I think it might be columbus day so that would mean it would be Tuesday the 18th for delivery. I am on the phone with Sprint right now and if they can't give me a for sure on the 14th I am canceling my order right now and in all honesty probably bite the bullet and pay the ETF and cancel every one of my lines and go elsewhere, this will be the last straw with them.
    a little extreme aren't you.. Just because u might not get your phone on friday.. you are gonna leave the network? That's just ridiculous imo. Their wording clearly said friday or saturday.

And with shipping co's. like ups they consider end of day next day second day air. They count the day its shipping (ie today) plus the full day friday (2nd day). Overnight or next day air would be delivery friday morning.
    10-13-2011 06:46 AM
    a little extreme aren't you.. Just because u might not get your phone on friday.. you are gonna leave the network? That's just ridiculous imo. Their wording clearly said friday or saturday.

And with shipping co's. like ups they consider end of day next day second day air. They count the day its shipping (ie today) plus the full day friday (2nd day). Overnight or next day air would be delivery friday morning.
    I said it was the final straw with them, there are numerous reasons why I would leave them including but not limited to: call and service quality, constant billing issues, having to spend hours on the phone for something that should take 10 minutes, rude employees and more. It's not extreme in the slightest if you had any clue what I have dealt with from them. Have a nice day.
    10-13-2011 06:51 AM
    I said it was the final straw with them, there are numerous reasons why I would leave them including but not limited to: call and service quality, constant billing issues, having to spend hours on the phone for something that should take 10 minutes, rude employees and more. It's not extreme in the slightest if you had any clue what I have dealt with from them. Have a nice day.
    how would I know the back story until now.. you just made it sound that this was the reason for leaving.. And they still have saturday for delivery. There was never a guarantee that it would be here friday. They are abiding by their word so far.. (unless it doesn't arrive saturday then you would have a bone to pick with them).

I have been with Sprint since the late 90s so I know all about that stuff. Yes its frustrating but sometimes you just have to let it go.. In the end I am satisfied with the network.. I have spoken to helpful people who knew what they are talking about and some who were just morons but believe me they are everywhere and u are never going to get away from it.
    ksheffler likes this.
    10-13-2011 06:57 AM
    how would I know the back story until now.. you just made it sound that this was the reason for leaving.. And they still have saturday for delivery. There was never a guarantee that it would be here friday. They are abiding by their word so far.. (unless it doesn't arrive saturday then you would have a bone to pick with them).

I have been with Sprint since the late 90s so I know all about that stuff. Yes its frustrating but sometimes you just have to let it go.. In the end I am satisfied with the network.. I have spoken to helpful people who knew what they are talking about and some who were just morons but believe me they are everywhere and u are never going to get away from it.
    Well it's why I said it was the final straw but anyways lol. I guess UPS does have Saturday delivery but I really thought they didn't. There will always be morons wherever you go but I think as whole Sprint has more of them working for them than any other cell company, hell any company haha.
    10-13-2011 07:02 AM
    Boo-urns. Got my tracking number. It says it will be delivered October 19th. I ordered right at launch from apple.ca(3:30am)

Looks like I may be standing in line Friday after all.
    10-13-2011 07:06 AM
    It finally changed to preparing for shipment but neither of the tracking tricks work. If they do sent it next day it certainly has time to make it, I a little more optimistic.
    10-13-2011 07:13 AM
    Also, anyone know what this means?? It's from on my tracking from ups

The service selected is not available to the destination address / Downgraded, forwarded to consignee, selected service is not available
    10-13-2011 07:15 AM
    Hopefully our phones are keeping each other company while they sit there. If mine doesn't leave today I'm gonna start worrying.
    Mine is still there too. I read earlier in this thread that UPS was a bit behind on their tracking info. I hope that is the case and our phones are getting closer to us.
    10-13-2011 07:18 AM
    Mine is still there too. I read earlier in this thread that UPS was a bit behind on their tracking info. I hope that is the case and our phones are getting closer to us.
    I really hope they are. Says mines still in hong kong
    10-13-2011 07:22 AM
    Mine is finally preparing for shipment! But no tracking number and no luck looking it up with phone number or order number.
    10-13-2011 07:31 AM
    Does UPS really have Saturday delivery?

That'd help us working folks.
    10-13-2011 07:43 AM
    yes they do deliver on saturday
    10-13-2011 07:50 AM
    Got my tracking number while I was sleeping last night. It is in Coatsville Pa scheduled for delivery by Fed Ex Friday by 5 PM.
    10-13-2011 07:52 AM
    Wwwwwwwwwooooooooo hoooooooooo! Finally it's on it's way..

scheduled delivery updated to:
    Friday, 10/14/2011, by end of day
    last location:
    Louisville, ky, united states, thursday, 10/13/2011

additional information
    shipped/billed on:10/10/2011typeackageweight:1.10 lbs

shipment progress

location date local time activity
    louisville, ky, united states 10/13/2011 7:44 a.m. Origin scan
    united states 10/10/2011 11:46 p.m. Order processed: Ready for ups
    10-13-2011 07:54 AM
    Wwwwwwwwwooooooooo hoooooooooo! Finally it's on it's way..
    Same here buddy same here
    10-13-2011 07:55 AM
    wheeeee! I've been checking UPS , because I assumed that's who would be sending it to me since I ordered through Apple. But I just checked FedEx and my phone is scheduled to be delivered by 10:30am on the 14th!!!!!!!!!!

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    10-13-2011 07:59 AM
1,935 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD