Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
ordered my white 32g iphone through apple.com
reserved it about 2 am pacific time (California)
finished the order through apple about noon same day
as of 9:55 local time apple.com still says "preparing for shipment"
been trying the ups trick until 8ish pm and no result
i dont know when it came up but at 9:30pm the 11th i used the reference search by ups and a tracking info came up.
this is what it says so far
Shenzhen, China 10/12/2011 3:33 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/12/2011 11:37 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

for those who dont know the ups trick here's how:
go to ups website. on top select tracking. then it will take you to a tracking page. on the side select track by reference. for the reference my shipment has 6 different alpha numeric reference numbers so far i have no idea what 4 of them are but for sure one of them is my phone number and the other one is the order number given by apple but it doesnt include the last 2 digit (too close to be coincidence)...

finally got my shipping confirmation from apple timestamped at 2:21... kinda worried though coz my package is still in Hong Kong... but apple does say delivers by 14. and ups scheduled delivery says by end of the day 14th...
this is my current track info
Chek Lap Kok,
Hong Kong
10/12/2011 5:30 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen,
China
10/12/2011 4:05 P.M. Departure Scan
10/12/2011 3:33 A.M. Origin Scan
China
10/12/2011 11:37 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking number this morning. It shows it shipped yesterday (11th), but no information is available when I track it.

It was shipped via UPS - ordered through AT&T.

ostrich

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
The only reason any of these UPS shipments from China would be late is if something happens to where they're held up in customs (which, coming from the factories, they shouldn't be). I've gotten plenty of stuff from China through UPS and they've always arrived quickly and on time.

akt83

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two 16gb's early Oct 7th from Sprint.com. I received a UPS tracking number on the 9th for 2-day air, but as of this morning it still only says that a label created and tracking status will be available once shippment arrives to their facility. I sure hope it will come Friday :(

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Ha! I finally got it to work. I used the order number I received from Apple (minus the last two digits) and the trick worked. Evidently it's still in China, but it's scheduled to be delivered on the 14th. Of course, since it's coming UPS, there's no telling when it will actually be delivered. UPS deliveries never get delivered within a consistent time frame.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!I just got the trackin number!!!!!!!!!

Checked Apple, preparing, refreshed UPS, the screen changed to the lovely In Transit On Time screen!!

Then I shrieked "I got a TRACKING NUMBER!!" right when two guys were walking past my "desk..."

*trackin_g_* I was a little excited there for a moment but now I have regained my composure.

Last edited:

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
There is another thread created by a guy who has been working for UPS for 13 years and said they always do stuff for Apple during launches, I'll take his word that it will be arriving the 14th... Make sure you or someone is there to sign!

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two white 16GB 4S phones and one 16GB white ipad2 at 1am oct 7 from apple.ca. I have shipping info for the ipad2 saying delivery by the 14th but it is almost here according to the tracking info, the iphones still say preparing for shipping anyone else in canada have any info for the iphone shippping yet? I am wondering if they didnt just ship them all together and when they get here fri it will be a big surprise everything in one box.

Last edited:

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from AT&T's site early Friday morning around 3:30 am CST. Got my confirmation e-mail Friday night. Received another e-mail stating my order had been processed Saturday night. As of this morning I logged onto AT&T's order tracking web site to see I have a tracking number via UPS. Nothing shows up if I click on it.

Ordered a Black 32GB 4S.

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Ha! I finally got it to work. I used the order number I received from Apple (minus the last two digits) and the trick worked. Evidently it's still in China, but it's scheduled to be delivered on the 14th. Of course, since it's coming UPS, there's no telling when it will actually be delivered. UPS deliveries never get delivered within a consistent time frame.

Did you use your zip code? I didn't use mine and tracking information came back but it was for someone else.

mrenep

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the 16gb white from VZW on line Friday morning @ 8ish - had my card billed yesterday afternoon & just got my tracking info - FedEx 2-day shipped out of Ontario, CA today to be delivered 10/14/2011. According to the FedEx site - it is in transit -

Reactions: Mac Protools

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two 16gb's early Oct 7th from Sprint.com. I received a UPS tracking number on the 9th for 2-day air, but as of this morning it still only says that a label created and tracking status will be available once shippment arrives to their facility. I sure hope it will come Friday :(

:(:(
I am in the same boat.. So u are not alone. If I could of gotten thru on apple's site I would of ordered thru them but I couldn't and had to go thru sprint.com.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from AT&T's site early Friday morning around 3:30 am CST. Got my confirmation e-mail Friday night. Received another e-mail stating my order had been processed Saturday night. As of this morning I logged onto AT&T's order tracking web site to see I have a tracking number via UPS. Nothing shows up if I click on it.

Ordered a Black 32GB 4S.

That's so weird, everyone else I've talked to on AT&T have FedEx delivering.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the order on AT&T for my wife's new iPhone 4S... SHIPPED! There are no details about it since it likely just shipped today but looks like it is on its way!

By the way, it is being shipped via UPS.

Last edited:

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Same here. But I never got an email about shipping, I had to enter the order number into MyOrder to get tracking numbers. Both phones still say the label has been created, but no shipping yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73