sounds like it because I have AT&T and mine is set to be delivered on the 14th. I just got my tracking info this morning
    10-12-2011 07:21 PM
    Mine is with fedex in Coatesville PA right now, and has been since about 6am. I'm in New Jersey so I'm thinking it could make it here tomorrow considering I'm not far from Coatesville
    10-12-2011 07:32 PM
    I ordered my iPhone 4s 32gb white from VZW website at about 3:30am 10/7 and got a confirmation at 4:14am. I've read people on here who have ordered the same exact model hours after me and have a shipping confirmation and i still don't and its 10/12! I called VZW customer service and they said i apparently chose '2-day shipping' which is IMPOSSIBLE because i never saw any indication that you could choose different shipping, and if i did i would have chosen over-night obviously. It says my order is scheduled to arrive on 10/14 still, but if i have 2-day shipping and i haven't gotten a confirmation yet, it's looking pretty unlikely.

If i don't get my iPhone on 10/14, VZW is guna have to listen to a very unhappy costumer
    10-12-2011 07:59 PM
    BOOM, It just switched to preparing to ship!
    10-12-2011 08:02 PM
    FINALLY! Received my shipment notification at 6:10pm EST. It was picked up at 5:17pm today in Memphis, TN coming 2nd day air to my office in Shelby, NC by 10:30am Friday!! I ordered around 2:54am on Friday and had seen all the people that ordered after me get tracking numbers.... But I wasnt worried because that is MY luck lol. Anyone confirmed to be delivered early?
    10-12-2011 08:15 PM
    Ordered my 64GB White 4s through Apple Friday evening. IT still says processing but recently changed
    to: Delivers Oct 14th via
    Same for our black 16gb. I think it means "we don't know how, but we will get it to you".
    10-12-2011 08:19 PM
    Finally got my tracking number at 3 pm est ordered sprint 32gb black 6am est on the 7th to be delivered by end of day fri. Switching from a long arduous road on android cant wait for a good experience with a phone
    10-12-2011 08:22 PM
    Same for our black 16gb. I think it means "we don't know how, but we will get it to you".
    That's weird. This happened to me too.
    10-12-2011 08:22 PM
    Nope,same as you!
    when did u order??
    I have the same situation and i ordered my 64gb in black on the 9th
    10-12-2011 08:27 PM
    Finally got my shipped email from Apple!!! 14 is the day. I'm off that day . Anyone else taking the day.
    Taking the day off?? What so I can stay home and have my kids bug me about wanting to see my new phone?? No thanks! I'm going to work so I can get some peace and quiet
    hermdog likes this.
    10-12-2011 08:32 PM
    Finally got my shipped email from Apple!!! 14 is the day. I'm off that day . Anyone else taking the day.
    yep, taking the day off too..
    hermdog likes this.
    10-12-2011 08:33 PM
    Mine finally got changed to "preparing for shipment".

Ordered from Apple.ca at 3:30am on the 7th.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 using Tapatalk
    10-12-2011 08:34 PM
    yep, taking the day off too..
    did your status change on the UPS site??
    10-12-2011 08:37 PM
    did your status change on the UPS site??
    noooo.. I am praying it will change tomorrow. When I talked to Sprint they said it was at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS.
    10-12-2011 08:44 PM
    I just got off the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us!
    DreamOutLoud65 likes this.
    10-12-2011 08:45 PM
    I just got off the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us!
    thanks for the info! I was getting seriously worried here.. Been refreshing the ups tracking page for the last day and a half. lol
    10-12-2011 08:47 PM
    noooo.. I am praying it will change tomorrow. When I talked to Sprint they said it was at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS.
    very strange.its in kentucky just hanging out in the UPS hub...WTF
    man if i see a redneck with a new 4s,i'll bet i know where he got it from j/k but yeah hopefully tomorrow when i get up for work the status changed(it basically has to change)!!!
    10-12-2011 08:57 PM
    I am sure someone has already stated this somewere, sorry I just need an answer. I have a status that says my shipment will arrive on 10/14 before 4:30 pm to my house. I will be at work, but someone will be there the majority of the day. Except probably the time my phone comes - they have lunch plans that will probably last a few hours. Will Fedex let you post a sign on your door asking them to leave the phone or take it to the neighbors? I tried to hold the package at a store site online but it said it was unavailable for this package.

Any info is appreciated!

*Verizon iphone 4s - white 32 gb coming!!
    10-12-2011 09:06 PM
    Just got my shipment notification from VZW! Hoping I get my 4S Friday!
    10-12-2011 09:17 PM
    I am sure someone has already stated this somewere, sorry I just need an answer. I have a status that says my shipment will arrive on 10/14 before 4:30 pm to my house. I will be at work, but someone will be there the majority of the day. Except probably the time my phone comes - they have lunch plans that will probably last a few hours. Will Fedex let you post a sign on your door asking them to leave the phone or take it to the neighbors? I tried to hold the package at a store site online but it said it was unavailable for this package.

Any info is appreciated!

*Verizon iphone 4s - white 32 gb coming!!
    I believe it requires a signature for delivery, so they will not leave it or accept a note (afaik).

10-12-2011 09:19 PM
    This staying home from work jazz is truly nuts. It's a phone, not a kidney.

If they don't leave it your door, just go pick it up from UPS or FedEx on Saturday. There may be a bit of a line but it's better than missing an entire day of work just for your phone. Save that day and go on vacation. Go see something beautiful and don't use up an entire day sitting around waiting.
    10-12-2011 09:26 PM
    I believe it requires a signature for delivery, so they will not leave it or accept a note (afaik).

It all depends on your Fed Ex driver. I have received several items that required a signature (including iphones) and I always leave a sticky note on the door. I always find my package waiting for me when I get home.
    10-12-2011 09:31 PM
    thanks for the info! I was getting seriously worried here.. Been refreshing the ups tracking page for the last day and a half. lol
    LOL, same here! I've been refreshing the Sprint order page and UPS hourly while at work. I swear, this phone does crazy things to people
    pb&J and DreamOutLoud65 like this.
    10-12-2011 09:38 PM
    I work at UPS so I'll have mine first thing in the morning!
    10-12-2011 09:39 PM
    It all depends on your Fed Ex driver. I have received several items that required a signature (including iphones) and I always leave a sticky note on the door. I always find my package waiting for me when I get home.
    That is called an Indirect Signature with FedEx afaik. Is an Indirect or Direct Signature required for this phone? Direct Signature is when you or someone.

----

Ordered Saturday 10/8 at 10:30am, 64gb White, from vzw. Received my UPS tracking number, should be here this Fri the 14th.
    10-12-2011 09:48 PM
1,935 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD