I see that my status has veen updated as will be delivered at 14 th. even though there is field for shipping company and tracking no., its blank.
    10-12-2011 02:49 PM
    Yeah and i'm thinking it's totally on the road now.it just wouldn't be sitting in the UPS hub.there aren't any scans recorded for us to see on the ups site but thats the deal!
    I called UPS and sprint.. UPS hasn't picked up my phone yet (in warehouse waiting to be picked up) So, hopefully by tomorrow I will have some activity on UPS' site.
    10-12-2011 02:49 PM
    I got the same response from them when i live-chatted on their premier website. i am beginning to think that the 64GB versions are going to be on back-order...anyone else get confirmation on shipping for a 64GB?
    I ordered black 64GB for AT&T via Apple. I found my tracking number on UPS, a couple hours ago and the phone is in transit to Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong. The Apple site still lists it as Preparing to Ship and my credit card is Pending.
    10-12-2011 02:51 PM
    I got the same response from them when i live-chatted on their premier website. i am beginning to think that the 64GB versions are going to be on back-order...anyone else get confirmation on shipping for a 64GB?
    I hope not, my status isn't back-ordered, but says "Processing". Earlier in the thread today, someone who ordered the exacte same phone as me, White 64GB, exactly one day and 30 minutes after I did already has theirs in the states. It doesn't make sense.
    10-12-2011 02:52 PM
    Just called fedex. They say that all the tracking numbers for ATT using fedex are a part of a major shipment. It is in route but it will not be updated on fedex's site until tomorrow the 13th!
    10-12-2011 02:53 PM
    Just called fedex. They say that all the tracking numbers for ATT using fedex are a part of a major shipment. It is in route but it will not be updated on fedex's site until tomorrow the 13th!
    so does that mean that anything on AT&T site will still say back order until tomorrow????
    10-12-2011 02:55 PM
    Apple is sending all the orders from there out first I bet, then the carriers. Which sucks. Looks like a lot of disappointment to come friday.
    10-12-2011 02:55 PM
    I see that my status has veen updated as will be delivered at 14 th. even though there is field for shipping company and tracking no., its blank.
    Mine just changed to exactly the same thing. At least that's progress!!!
    10-12-2011 03:05 PM
    https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Selected WIRELESS and entered my phone number, it's telling me my order is shipped but when I put in the tracking number to UPS it says:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
    10-12-2011 03:05 PM
    I just now got my tracking no. through UPS from verizon. 2nd day air
    10-12-2011 03:06 PM
    people keep calling people to find out where their shipment is, so if i was with ATT who do i call?
    10-12-2011 03:15 PM
    people keep calling people to find out where their shipment is, so if i was with ATT who do i call?
    If you have AT&T Premier, 1-866-499- 8008.
    10-12-2011 03:20 PM
    I just now got my tracking no. through UPS from verizon. 2nd day air
    Me too! Woooooooo!
    10-12-2011 03:21 PM
    I have not received a tracking number yet but, has anyone checked their status through ATT and does it say "Backordered"? Mine says "In Process" but does not say "Backordered"
    I was going to post a picture but I guess i cant.
    10-12-2011 03:23 PM
    Apple is sending all the orders from there out first I bet, then the carriers. Which sucks. Looks like a lot of disappointment to come friday.
    I ordered from VZW with tracking info to be delivered by 9am on Friday.
    10-12-2011 03:23 PM
    I have not received a tracking number yet but, has anyone checked their status through ATT and does it say "Backordered"? Mine says "In Process" but does not say "Backordered"
    That's what mine says, use the link in an earlier post of mine, it might be sent already, or getting ready to send.
    10-12-2011 03:25 PM
    Ordered my 64GB White 4s through Apple Friday evening. IT still says processing but recently changed
    to: Delivers Oct 14th via
    10-12-2011 03:26 PM
    Ordered through Verizon I am order number 5xxx and I have received a tracking number FINALLY..it says ups second day air...my iPhone 4 came next day air...I hope I get it Friday
    10-12-2011 03:29 PM
    I just checked on my 32GB black 4s and the VZW site says it shipped 10/11 and I received a tracking number this morning. I called UPS and they said that they didn't have that tracking number in their system, so they don't think they have the package yet. So I called VZW to find out. They said that it was actually shipped today and that the tracking information should show up on the UPS website later on tonight.
    10-12-2011 03:31 PM
    Selected WIRELESS and entered my phone number, it's telling me my order is shipped but when I put in the tracking number to UPS it says:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
    All this means is that the shipping label has been generated on ATT's end but the info hasn't been sent to UPS yet. Once UPS gets the info their site will say that the label has been generated, but it won't start tracking until UPS actually picks it up.
    10-12-2011 03:31 PM
    At least one customer has received their iPhone 4S in the mail, ordered from Verizon, a full two days before it is set to go on sale. AppleInsider reader Casey Calouette sent along photos of his brand new iPhone 4S, received in the mail on Wednesday.

source
    Gushue and numb3rmonkey like this.
    10-12-2011 03:32 PM
    status on Apple.com still shows "Processing Item". Ordered on Oct 7th. Anyone else still have this status?
    yes! I am getting so frustrated - the charge has not gone through there is just a 1 cent hold...arrrghhh
    10-12-2011 03:32 PM
    if you look to the right 4 rows over of where it sais "in progress" does it show 1 item under back order?
    10-12-2011 03:33 PM
    Still 'Processing Items" on Apple.com..

Yes, I've asked this before but still wonder - how many others have this status that also adds a delivery date of 10.134 via Standard Shipping.

same as mine
    10-12-2011 03:33 PM
    Well, the woman at Apple fibbed a bit. I did just get a tracking number -- but my phone is coming direct from China like most everyone else. ETA Friday by end of day. Unfortunately, UPS usually delivers mid to late afternoon around these parts.

Update on my 32gb black Sprint iPhone from apple.com. I called them about it being stuck on preparing for shipment for several days. After staying on hold for a fair amount of time, I was assured that there will be no problem getting it on-time (Friday) as they believed my phone was in or near the metro area where I live. She indicated that Apple is having a data entry crunch getting everyone's tracking in, and wouldn't be surprised if people get their phones before seeing a tracking number on apple.com. Thought I'd share, for what it's worth. YMMV.
    10-12-2011 03:34 PM
1,935 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD