Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

goldflinger

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with using "the pre-sign for delivery" option included with the tracking number e-mail sent from Apple.com? I tried it but could not get it to work. Perhaps the poster a few pages back who works for UPS was right when he said all people will have to sign for their package.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not all phones are coming from China - I have spoken to apple twice and have been assured of my Oct 14 delivery and was told my phone is shipping from the US. My guess is they are processing those last.

Trust me, they all came from China at some point... that was the final assembly point. Eventually they will come from South America, too... but this phone is all coming from China - at least for the US market.

so.long.pre

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Finally!

Just recieved my tracking number from Sprint. Eventhough in the same email it says I wouldn't get one until the 14th, anyways, setup notifications via UPS. One step closer to greatness! lol

garylapointe

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with using "the pre-sign for delivery" option included with the tracking number e-mail sent from Apple.com? I tried it but could not get it to work. Perhaps the poster a few pages back who works for UPS was right when he said all people will have to sign for their package.

It's funny, I don't think I've ever signed for one. I think they just got left at the door (they rang bell and walked away before I actually opened the door). Maybe they saw me eagerly watching out the window...

Gary

Appleshampoo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
ordered my phone via the Apple Store app the day it went online and Apple JUST sent me an email 11:09 EST saying the phone has shipped! yayay

mfryer

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
ordered my phone via the Apple Store app the day it went online and Apple JUST sent me an email 11:09 EST saying the phone has shipped! yayay

That is encouraging. :cool: I have been waiting for my iPhone to ship and it just says that it is being prepared for shipping. Now my 3gs just stopped taking a charge. I think the doc connector is messed up, now I have 20% battery until my new phone arrives.:(

Alyness24

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Still preparing for shipment....

I ordered the 4s white 16gb on Verizon. I'm in California, it's 8:51pm and still no sign of shipping. I ordered at 3:01 am pacific time on the 7th. So I should definitely get it by the 14th right??? Im going to be soooo bummed if I don't. This is my first iPhone. Put it this way, I talk about it soooo much my fianc? is jealous (of the phone) ;) ahahahaaha *fingers crossed* for my first iPhone on Friday!!!
Ps I tried the ups trick..... No luck... Ay advice?!?!?

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16 GB and 64 GB iPhone 4s for AT&T via Apple.com on Friday morning (ordered separately) at 7:45 am Detroit, MI time.

Both have shipped and made their way to UPS in Kentucky as of 9:28 am this morning. We'll see how long that take to get to Detroit.

Practically, most other items would be here Wednesday morning. But Apple may be asking them to hold off. Although, since they seem to be arriving in Germany today, maybe that won't be a big deal. I've seen them (appear) to be held back in a similar timeline, but still show up the evening before the release date.

UPS came to my door for something else today and I got WAY excited...

Gary

You live in Detroit and your package is at Kentucky?
I live in Chicago and my package is at Louisville, KY since 9:28am. What is there at Louisville, KY?
UPS could've run one more trip if it arrived at 9:28am. Why my package lying it at nowhere?!?!!

:confused:

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
AT&T ordered at 4:18 est confirmation email sent at 8:24 am. Website still says "in progress" and "shipment pending". So sick of refreshing. I
Hope tomorrow we get our package/shipping info.

So if I call UPS will they hold it at the branch fore to pick it up? UPS comes spa radically where I am could be 845 am could be 345 pm. If I wanted to waste a whole day I would have gone to apple store and wait in line on Friday.

erniegon1

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
i dont know if this is the correct forum but i pre ordered my sprint white iphone 4s 16gb from apple.com. do they send the iphone already activated? or do they just send it without any info on the phone?

Mmmpppccc

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hooray for UPS trick

Apple still shows " preparing to ship" but got this just now from UPS for a white 32g verizon ordered from apple about 6am eastern Oct 7.

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Shenzhen, China 10/12/2011 3:09 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/12/2011 11:32 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Yippeeeeee! 24 hours of screen refreshing was worth it!

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
AT&T ordered at 4:18 est confirmation email sent at 8:24 am. Website still says "in progress" and "shipment pending". So sick of refreshing. I
Hope tomorrow we get our package/shipping info.

So if I call UPS will they hold it at the branch fore to pick it up? UPS comes spa radically where I am could be 845 am could be 345 pm. If I wanted to waste a whole day I would have gone to apple store and wait in line on Friday.

hahaha

anyway if you call UPS you should be able to go there and get it before they load it on the truck

bjbumgarner

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Finally was able to get into the Verizon "Check your Order Status" and says "Status: Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011". So that is a good sign. No tracking # yet thought.

For some reason the link to the "Check your Order Status" in the original order confirmation email went bad so I had to go in a back way.

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who ordered through AT&T premier get shipping info? Mine is still in the pre-order stage and hasn't been updated since the 7th. Also, the charge for the phone disappeared from my bank account. I'm worried:(.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73