Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I just tried calling Apple and they say "due to extremely high call volumes we cannot answer your call at this time" Grrr.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
LOL the apple site still says "we'll be back soon" and the at&t site fakes you out. It says pre order now, you click it, you select the line you want, and then it leads you to their crap android phones.

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this is their strategy for managing server load. Wait an hour, get 3/4 of people to go back to bed, then open the orders.

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm somewhat amazed at how poorly organized these sites are. This is what, the 4th release of the iphone, with each previous one causing ridiculously high sales and orders? They couldn't have maybe prepared for high order volumes, maybe? Apple's site isn't even up and AT&T's site tells you you can't upgrade your phone online. So what's the point? Why even offer pre ordering at 12:01 if that's not even remotely possible?

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Oh also, AT&T could maybe keep operators online overnight on the evening of an iphone launch? There may be a need for such a thing. But no, just call back in 5 hours, when you're guaranteed to get a phone by around January 2012 or so.

ballajb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This is stupid. I have been trying on sprint for the longest. Sprint and Apples sites are both down but people have been able to get it on Verizon

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm getting a "down for maintenance" error for AT&T. It recommends an alternate method, which reports I need to sign in to my account. Infinite loop of errors.

Apple's site is still MIA. A giant mess.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Apple site is up, but after choosing the color, storage size and carrier, nothing else happens. Anyone else having the same issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2