Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My status on Apple.com STILL says "Processing Items". Delivery date still say Oct. 14th.

I ordered a Verizon 4S through Apple. Does anyone else have this same status?

Hearing that so many others have shipped and mine is still processing is causing a little bit of doubt as to whether I will actually receive it on Friday.
I have the same problem. I hate being picked last lol

Codingflux

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok I just called Verizon, they told me that they will be using FedEx with 2 day shipping since I ordered it on the 7th. So the rep told me that I should be getting a tracking number in an email tomorrow around midday, and that delivery will be on the 14th.... Houston TX I ordered my iphone @ 2AM...

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine says Preparing for Shipment on the Apple website but if you use the trick and go to UPS.com and go to tracking then track by reference and enter your phone number as shipment reference and then country and your zip. It will give you your tracking number. Mine is currently at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Tuesday, 10/11/2011 still on time for delviery by 10/14. Mine shipped from China at 2:16 this morning and arrived in Hong Kong at 8:50 pm 10/11.

This worked! However, mine is still in China right now, but says it will be here Friday!!!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
So I was looking on the UPS site checking the tracking number on my 16GB and saw that you can "Request Status Updates" via email or sms. So I subscribed to SMS updates. The interesting thing is that although the website still says Anchorage, Alaska, I got an SMS that it's actually Louisville, KY. So you guys may want to try this. :)

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever re-routed a shippment before through UPS (I guess that is who VZW uses). When I ordered mine, there was a glich in the VZW website. It wouldn't let me go past the shipping address page because I selected the "ship to work" option but there was no where on the page to put the name of my work. It wouldn't let me go to the next page until I gave them the name of my work. So I had to have it shipped to my home.

I am hoping to get the tracking and try to get it rerouted to my work address.

I had this issue too. I noticed I did not have a "company name" field, so I used Internet Explorer in "compatability mode" and it worked fine.

If you want to re-route your shipment, sign up for UPS My Choice. It's a new service that started last week. Shameless plug but I'm a manager there so I'd like to see it in motion. :)

brarsandeep#WN

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 2 Black 16GB from Sprint. Just checked my order status and it is displaying tracking numbers from UPS, but when I check the tracking numbers, no shipping info can be displayed. So, I guess the phones are ready to ship, but are not in UPS's hands at the moment.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine's about to leave Hong Kong. I put it in my work's worldship application and Im following along with the scans!

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sprint order: 16 & 32g black models::
Both have a tracking # since yesterday but UPS still has not got a hold o shipment....seems like they are holding onto the shipments...Its scheduled for 2 day air so my guess is they will release it Tomorrow for delivery for Friday. I was really hoping to get it early!

That's my situation with sprint.. Waiting on UPS to receive it..

hope friday is the case. I am going to take the day off so I am there when it comes.:D

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If they are being delivered by UPS, will they require a signature or will they leave them if no one is home? Mine is going to my house but I'm not going to be there more than likely.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I've always ordered at the AT&T store so I could go and pick it up on the day of release since it is right down the street from where I work. This time, however, the sales person said they are no longer shipping to the store, and it will be shipped directly to my house. And even though I was there within a half hour of opening to order (and there weren't a lot of people there) it looks like mine won't be delivered on Friday. From now on I am ordering from the Apple website.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
If they are being delivered by UPS, will they require a signature or will they leave them if no one is home? Mine is going to my house but I'm not going to be there more than likely.
Apple requires signature. But if you ordered through your carrier, I don't know.

If you bought through Apple, you can log into your order and pre-release the shipment so they'll leave it.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site

If you ordered thru Apple you have to go to the order status page and print out a Pre-Sign for Delivery form. Sign it and leave it somewhere UPS can see it. Otherwise the delivery does require a signature and they will not leave the package.

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the Apple Website (ordered for my Verizon 4s 32G White) and it STILL says "Processing for shipment"....:(:(:( But the delivery date is also still 10/14/2011 so as long as that stays the SAME I won't worry too much...."crossing fingers and toes"!!:( :( :cool:

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
VZW buyers! If you go to your order confirmation email and click on "Check Your Order Status" it now has more info:
Courier :
Ship Date:

steven93921

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok I just called Verizon, they told me that they will be using FedEx with 2 day shipping since I ordered it on the 7th. So the rep told me that I should be getting a tracking number in an email tomorrow around midday, and that delivery will be on the 14th.... Houston TX I ordered my iphone @ 2AM...

Thanks for the info! Ordered a i4S-16GB and a i4-8GB at about 11:30 am EDT so I was hoping there was a reason why nobody was reporting receiving tracking info for VZW orders.

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the black, 64 GB AT&T version. I'm anxiously awaiting the shipment confirmation. When I check the order status online, it still says "Preparing for shipment" but with a delivery date of October 14. The wait is killing me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711