My order has been "preparing for shipment" since saturday. Supposedly "Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping"
    i got the White 32gb VZW on 10/7 late afternoon, do you think i will get it by 10/14?
    ordered from apple btw.
    10-11-2011 05:02 PM
    This may have been covered in this thread but i don't feel like going through 62 pages...do you guys think if 2 phones were ordered, that they will be shipped in one shipment, therefore requiring only one email with one tracking number to be sent out? I have 2 phones coming but have only received tracking on one of them, and i figured it would make sense, but wasn't for certain...
    I ordered two phones from Apple one has shipped the other says preparing to ship. I was charged for the first phone but not the second. So I don't think it will be in one box. It will be separate boxes.
    10-11-2011 05:10 PM
    I ordered my White iPhone 4S 64GB through AT&T at 8:13am Friday, it still says "Processing".

I read stuff that made me feel ok, but whe I called 1-866-499-8008 it just said that my device won't ship until 21+ days, didn't even let me enter my order number. Now I'm kinda pissed.

What's the deal?
    10-11-2011 05:14 PM
    My order has been "preparing for shipment" since saturday. Supposedly "Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping"
    i got the White 32gb VZW on 10/7 late afternoon, do you think i will get it by 10/14?
    ordered from apple btw.
    I'm still waiting for my order to get past "Processing Item'. I also ordered via Apple. Delivery date in Oct. 14 via standard shipping.

Is it time to begin worrying that Friday is too soon to get a package from China?
    10-11-2011 05:16 PM
    My update from Verizon. If they normally ship FedEx 2 day, hopefully a tracking number will appear tomorrow.
    Courier :
    Ship Date:
    10-11-2011 05:19 PM
    I ordered my White iPhone 4S 64GB through AT&T at 8:13am Friday, it still says "Processing".

I read stuff that made me feel ok, but whe I called 1-866-499-8008 it just said that my device won't ship until 21+ days, didn't even let me enter my order number. Now I'm kinda pissed.

What's the deal?
    Did you order through AT&T Premier. That number is for AT&T Premier - corporate accounts or accounts with a FAN/Corporate discount. Also you have to hit a number to go to check order status.. call back and listen carefully.
    10-11-2011 05:21 PM
    i ordered the 64 gig white at&t off the apple site this is the last tracking email i received!!!!!

Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan

Anchorage, AK, United States 10/10/2011 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
    10/10/2011 2:41 P.M. Arrival Scan

Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/10/2011 9:23 P.M. Departure Scan
    10/10/2011 4:00 P.M. Arrival Scan

Shenzhen, China 10/10/2011 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan
    10/10/2011 2:50 A.M. Origin Scan

China 10/10/2011 10:29 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    It looks like your 64gb is shipping with my wifes 16gb. All of the times are the same. Maybe I will get your 64gb and you can wait for mine that is still processing.
    10-11-2011 05:24 PM
    Did you order through AT&T Premier. That number is for AT&T Premier - corporate accounts or accounts with a FAN/Corporate discount. Also you have to hit a number to go to check order status.. call back and listen carefully.
    Yes I did, I'll call back again, but I tells me that as soon as the recording comes on.
    10-11-2011 05:25 PM
    Yes I did, I'll call back again, but I tells me that as soon as the recording comes on.
    I heard that too. That's a message everyone here's as a landing message when they call in. Listen to the prompts and select the prompt that says check order status. Then enter your order number and listen all the way to the end. Come on..
    10-11-2011 05:27 PM
    I heard that too. That's a message everyone here's as a landing message when they call in. Listen to the prompts and select the prompt that says check order status. Then enter your order number and listen all the way to the end. Come on..
    I just did, she said "My oder has been processed and willship shortly. Your device is activated."

This is good correct?
    10-11-2011 05:29 PM
    I just did, she said "My oder has been processed and willship shortly. Your device is activated."

This is good correct?
    Means your device is activated.. there is a number associated with it.. its been activated and most likely shipped already.. or about to be shipped!
    10-11-2011 05:30 PM
    I'm still waiting for my order to get past "Processing Item'. I also ordered via Apple. Delivery date in Oct. 14 via standard shipping.

Is it time to begin worrying that Friday is too soon to get a package from China?
    Not all phones are coming from China - I have spoken to apple twice and have been assured of my Oct 14 delivery and was told my phone is shipping from the US. My guess is they are processing those last.
    Dadman likes this.
    10-11-2011 05:31 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out. I finished my order at 3:54AM EST on Apple's website (I may or may not have broken my F5 key..) and my order status is still prepared for shipping and arrival date of 10/14. I tried the UPS trick and it's not working. :(
    10-11-2011 05:32 PM
    Great, my account has a FAN/Corporate discount, but for some reason mine wasn't ordered through Premier.
    10-11-2011 05:32 PM
    That is what my email said as well. (I ordered early on 10/7). Online it still shows "Pre-Ordered" checked. My money was taken out, but put back after 3 days. AT&T explained that to me like a hotel fee. They ran my card to verify the funds but don't "charge" until it is shipped. When I call premeir at 1-866-499-8008 and enter my order number the recording says "Your order has been processed and will ship shortly".

I really hope my magical new iPhone 4Steve shows up on my porch Friday. This preorder has made me anxious as I sold my iphone 4 prior to ordering to secure the cash on hand.
    I called the number and input my order number. It said "Your order has been processed and will ship shortly" for mine too. I ordered mine through AT&T at about 8:30am eastern time on Friday, 10/7 -- 64GB iPhone 4S White.
    10-11-2011 05:33 PM

I'm with you. I ordered Friday afternoon and my order still says processing. It does still say delivery on the 14th though which is the only thing giving me hope still. I tried the fedex tracking trick too by putting in my phone number but no luck. I think if it ships before tomorrow ends we can still get it by Friday.
    10-11-2011 05:40 PM
    Not all phones are coming from China - I have spoken to apple twice and have been assured of my Oct 14 delivery and was told my phone is shipping from the US. My guess is they are processing those last.
    That's really good news. I hope you are correct! Still, I'd really like to see the status change :-)
    10-11-2011 05:40 PM
    Just spoke with a Verizon rep via their live chat feature on Verizonwireless.com. She indicated that it will ship from their facility on 10/14/11 via overnight shipping and would not arrive at my house on the 14th. So that kind of kills my hopes of receiving it this weekend. If someone can get any better info I would love to hear it.
    10-11-2011 05:41 PM
    I hope that's the case. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty confident I'll see the phone on the 14th. I just want to know if it's shipping via FedEx or UPS.
    10-11-2011 05:44 PM
    Just spoke with a Verizon rep via their live chat feature on Verizonwireless.com. She indicated that it will ship from their facility on 10/14/11 via overnight shipping and would not arrive at my house on the 14th. So that kind of kills my hopes of receiving it this weekend. If someone can get any better info I would love to hear it.
    iPhones ordered from Apple say that it will be DELIVERED on the 14th, not ship. At least that is my understanding. I wonder why Verizon is doing it differently?
    10-11-2011 05:57 PM
    I ordered my phone at 730am est on Saturday and when I ordered it stated that I would receive my iphone the 14th! Email says the 14th as well. Now when I view my order on the vzw website it says 21st. I hope that's not the case!

On top of all this VZW's website is down when you try to view your order...anyone else experiencing this?
    Last edited by 2sshafer5; 10-11-2011 at 06:05 PM.
    10-11-2011 06:02 PM
    I am wearing out my ipad2 constantly checking 5 windows....apple, verizon, ups and my credit card, and of course this forum. Lots of checking. Not much action.

White 32gb added new line to verizon family plan ordered online with Apple Friday approx 6am eastern. Status has been "preparing to ship" for a couple of days.

Black 16gb discounted upgrade on same family plan ordered via Apple approx 6pm. Status still shows processing. Ordered later because I wasn't able to order two and then couldn't get back to a computer all day.

My credit card temporary holds have dropped -- likely due to the time lapsed per posring above. Nothing on UPS using order phone number or upgrading cell number. Verizon account still shows the phone upgrade eligible and doesn't show a new line. the nice lady at 800APPLE verified all was well but had no inside tips.

We are a big mac family but these are our first iphones. I am giving up my free work bberry for the ip4s. My son is dropping his Droid so he can have itunes and siri and be cool. My daughter who is away at college and not yet upgrade elibible is gonna kill us when she comes home next week and siri is running the house for us.

Can't wait to meet siri (who will probably track any future apple purchases for us). Fun to read everyone's updates. Good luck to all!
    10-11-2011 06:02 PM
    For all Canadian shoppers who bought it from Apples website it said Ships by Oct14. I talked to Apple today and they said they won't be shipping them until the 14th. Kinda sucks. I ordered a white 16GB, have any Canadians got any shipping info??
    10-11-2011 06:06 PM
    I hope everyone gets their 4S on the 14th Will there be an official 'Got my 4s' thread?
    10-11-2011 06:09 PM
    Apple has some way of coordinating these releases. Either way, Good luck! Hope you get it soon!
    10-11-2011 06:11 PM
1,935 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD