My status on Apple.com STILL says "Processing Items". Delivery date still say Oct. 14th.

I ordered a Verizon 4S through Apple. Does anyone else have this same status?

Hearing that so many others have shipped and mine is still processing is causing a little bit of doubt as to whether I will actually receive it on Friday.
    I am still in 'Order is recieved and preparing for something or another' as of this morning 9AM EST...

I ordered through VZW website. Hoping for ONE day early, so I can have it up and running this weekend and have all my account transferring shenanigans handled through my IT dept.

I would not panic about getting it on time though, I would assume its gonna come on time, or else we'd be hearing rumblings by now.
    christina_mg82 likes this.
    10-11-2011 09:57 AM
    Sprint still has mine at the facility. Anyone else have 2nd Day Air through UPS? If so, what does your status say?

iPhone 4S Already Delivered In Germany Phone Reviews Wish this was one of us!
    10-11-2011 09:59 AM
    Mine says Preparing for Shipment on the Apple website but if you use the trick and go to UPS.com and go to tracking then track by reference and enter your phone number as shipment reference and then country and your zip. It will give you your tracking number. Mine is currently at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Tuesday, 10/11/2011 still on time for delviery by 10/14. Mine shipped from China at 2:16 this morning and arrived in Hong Kong at 8:50 pm 10/11.
    therandomone and king3pj like this.
    10-11-2011 10:23 AM
    Ordered my 32g Black Iphone 42 from Apple with ATT carrier on Friday, Oct 7 at 9:30 a.m. Just received my shipment confirmation with an expected delivery date by October 14th. Yea! Hang in there folks, if yours is not processed it will be soon.
    10-11-2011 10:44 AM
    Could someone please tell me what UPS shows as the shipping weight of your package? I'm trying to tell if there's 1 phone in the box or 2.
    hermdog likes this.
    10-11-2011 10:47 AM
    I have heard nothing from Verizon. Actually my status went form delivered on 14th to ship on 14th. I ordered mine Friday morning. Not looking good for me, but was wondering what other VZW customers are hearing!
    10-11-2011 10:50 AM
    i love TiPb...been a fan ever since. i watch your podcast, follow you on twitter. im very updated because of you guys and i share it to my friends whatever i read on your website. it would be nice to have an iPhone 4S since i have the iPhone 3G and i think it needs to rest! thanks in advance TiPb! more power!
    10-11-2011 10:51 AM
    Mine is still stuck on "preparing for shipping"
    My 16GB shipped, but my 64GB has been preparing for shipment for a couple of days now. Ordered both phones Friday morning about 6:30am from Apple. I'm also a little nervous. You'd think it would have shipped by now to make it that distance by Friday. Or is there simply a glitch in the Apple system that hasn't updated some of the orders, but they actually shipped?
    trandz likes this.
    10-11-2011 10:52 AM
    I am receiving a 16GB phone and my UPS has .40kg for the weight.

Hope that helps!
    10-11-2011 10:53 AM
    Where did you guys get your tracking numbers from? I ordered mine from the verizon wireless website.
    10-11-2011 10:55 AM
    Mine says Preparing for Shipment on the Apple website but if you use the trick and go to UPS.com and go to tracking then track by reference and enter your phone number as shipment reference and then country and your zip. It will give you your tracking number. Mine is currently at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Tuesday, 10/11/2011 still on time for delviery by 10/14. Mine shipped from China at 2:16 this morning and arrived in Hong Kong at 8:50 pm 10/11.
    Thanks for the tip - this worked for me. Mine was saying Preparing for Shipment on the apple website but at UPS, it shows Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong just like yours. I ordered an AT&T 64gb 4S via the Apple website Friday morning.
    10-11-2011 10:55 AM
    My 16GB shipped, but my 64GB has been preparing for shipment for a couple of days now. Ordered both phones Friday morning about 6:30am from Apple. I'm also a little nervous. You'd think it would have shipped by now to make it that distance by Friday. Or is there simply a glitch in the Apple system that hasn't updated some of the orders, but they actually shipped?
    I did the exact same thing. The 16gb (for my father) showed shipping but the 64gb was Preparing for Shipment. Just go to UPS directly and type in your phone number under "Reference Number" and it should give you a tracking number and show that it is in Hong Kong ready to go...
    hermdog and InTheRed like this.
    10-11-2011 10:57 AM
    VZW status has not changed since I placed the order.

I'd say that I have checked the website approximately 25 times per day since I placed my order...
    10-11-2011 10:58 AM
    Sprint order: 16 & 32g black models::
    Both have a tracking # since yesterday but UPS still has not got a hold o shipment....seems like they are holding onto the shipments...Its scheduled for 2 day air so my guess is they will release it Tomorrow for delivery for Friday. I was really hoping to get it early!
    10-11-2011 10:58 AM
    Wheeee!!! Account just got debited, Verizon site updated to show my preorder will be delivered 10/14!!! ordered 64gb white via VZW site, switching from AT&T due to coverage in my rural neck of the woods I am tickled to death!!

Edited to add: no tracking # or carrier listed yet but, hey it's a change from processing!
    10-11-2011 10:59 AM
    Could someone please tell me what UPS shows as the shipping weight of your package? I'm trying to tell if there's 1 phone in the box or 2.
    Good question. Mine says .40kg.
    10-11-2011 10:59 AM
    I did the exact same thing. The 16gb (for my father) showed shipping but the 64gb was Preparing for Shipment. Just go to UPS directly and type in your phone number under "Reference Number" and it should give you a tracking number and show that it is in Hong Kong ready to go...
    Thanks for the info. I'm sure mine will come on time. I shipped it to myself on vacation so it better.
    10-11-2011 11:02 AM
    Yeah I tried that with my phone number which is connected with the 64GB. And it gave me the same tracking number for the 16GB. Then I tried the phone number for the 16GB and there was no info. :-(
    10-11-2011 11:04 AM
    I still have not received an e-mail with tracking info, and when I go to apples website it still says my item is preparing for shipping. This really has me upset because yesterday I called apple and they said it was shipping from over seas. If that's the case, and my item hasn't shipped yet, then there's no way its gonna be here by Friday. Does apple not notify its been shipped, sometimes? Guess I'm just hoping here but I really want it Friday
    10-11-2011 11:06 AM
    Thing about this is that I opened a new line, so I have no number to enter =X
    10-11-2011 11:06 AM
    Ordered my Verizon iPhone 4s on Friday morning 2:00 AM Central time, will post my status shortly. Current status, no tracking number as of yet or additional emails aside from the confirmation email (which I received about 10 min after ordering)
    10-11-2011 11:08 AM
    I still have not received an e-mail with tracking info, and when I go to apples website it still says my item is preparing for shipping. This really has me upset because yesterday I called apple and they said it was shipping from over seas. If that's the case, and my item hasn't shipped yet, then there's no way its gonna be here by Friday. Does apple not notify its been shipped, sometimes? Guess I'm just hoping here but I really want it Friday
    I got my shipping thing from Apple at like 2am shipping from China. If they're saying itll be there the 14th they will ship it a faster way probably.
    10-11-2011 11:08 AM
    My status is still "Processing Items" and I am a bit concerned about getting it on Friday as posted. However, I've ordered lots of stuff from Apple over the years that came from overseas and their website had not updated for days, and then it seems in one day it goes from China, to Alaska, to me. With a million pre-orders, the Apple site may be behind in status updates.

At least that what I'm hoping!
    10-11-2011 11:10 AM
    Ordered mine through the VZW website at 3:15am on the 7th. I check the status of my order and it still says processing and my bank account hasn't been debited yet.

Has anyone ever re-routed a shippment before through UPS (I guess that is who VZW uses). When I ordered mine, there was a glich in the VZW website. It wouldn't let me go past the shipping address page because I selected the "ship to work" option but there was no where on the page to put the name of my work. It wouldn't let me go to the next page until I gave them the name of my work. So I had to have it shipped to my home.

I am hoping to get the tracking and try to get it rerouted to my work address.
    10-11-2011 11:13 AM
    Mine is still processing from AT&T.
    10-11-2011 11:16 AM
1,935 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD