Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Will the stores get any phones on release day and will people be able to buy phones online at midnight that day?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s

Tarheelblue22

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered a white 16gb AT&T iPhone 4S on Apple site on Friday. Woke up at 3 and they were still working on the site, went back to a quick nap and at 5 woke back up and preordered.

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I was up at 3am est on Friday as well, but went back to bed when the sites weren't working and ended up pre-ordering Friday morning through Apple. Black 32gb for me and Black 16gb for my wife. Both with AppleCare+

For some reason, I couldn't order them both in the same order, so I have 2 orders slated for delivery on Friday, 10/14. Both orders are "Preparing for Shipment".

jhigs

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is showing "order received and processing" and ship date "10/14" for my 16G white 4s. This will be a welcome upgrade from my Droid X.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I was up at 3am est on Friday as well, but went back to bed when the sites weren't working and ended up pre-ordering Friday morning through Apple. Black 32gb for me and Black 16gb for my wife. Both with AppleCare+

For some reason, I couldn't order them both in the same order, so I have 2 orders slated for delivery on Friday, 10/14. Both orders are "Preparing for Shipment".

I had the same experience. I couldn't order two on the same order, had to do two separate orders. Both orders say preparing for shipment. I can't wait!!! I find myself going back to the Apple site for another look every few hours.

Joshua Shorter

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've been a blackberry user ever since I moved into the smartphone market 4 Christmases ago. BlackBerry simply has not kept up to date and they are sluggish, have horrible web browsing and don't offer anything I can't get from an iPhone, mainly email on my phone. Because of this, and the fact that the gf has an iPhone 4 so we can facetime, I'm upgrading and joining the iPhone family. I'm so looking forward to Friday when my 16GB black 4s arrives from Verizon.

CharlieBall

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys, I need your opinion. On AT&T, I ordered a black 32 gig, and a white 64 gig at around 4:42 am est and then at 4:48 am. I looked on my order status for both, and it shows for both of them as "processing". So am I pretty much guaranteed my phones to come this friday if not sooner? Or has anyone gone farther in the ordering process?

ainslee_AU

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone the pre-ordered through Verizons website had the charge show up on their Credit Card yet??
I placed my order on Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:08 AM , received a confirmation email & my credit card has still yet to be charged.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone the pre-ordered through Verizons website had the charge show up on their Credit Card yet??
I placed my order on Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:08 AM , received a confirmation email & my credit card has still yet to be charged.

I'm assuming they won't charge my card until they generate a shipping label/tracking number.

pipemilo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine @ Best Buy! a 32 Gb Black yeaaahhh! If someone wants some info about preordering or any other things, just VM me or PM me ^^ I always like to help :D

joshgoff

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon's website at 3am Friday morning, and my credit card has yet to be charged at well. When I check on my order it still says it has been received and is being processed. I called into Verizon Customer Service and was told my card will not be charged until the phone was shipped, and everything is good to go. I imagine that these will be shipped tomorrow and delivered prob Thursday or Friday. That will be a similar time frame to the iPhone 4. For everybody's minds I hope they get here sooner rather than later.

j0hnnyv#IM

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
it said 14-21 day shipping time when I ordered on 10/8 through att.com

my order status currently is attached..

not sure what I should think of my delivery time... time will tell

Last edited:

elusivmd

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I did my order last night on Sprints website around 1:30am I got the 16gb white model. I still haven't got my confirmation email yet, but they did start charging my card. Has anyone that ordered with Sprint got their confirmation email yet?

Ordered 64GB Sprint IP4S on 10/7 @ 330am PST. No confirmation yet, but they do have my money!