Latest You've Order on Pre-Order Day

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
To those that pre-ordered online with the iPhone 4: How late in the day did you order and still got it on the "release day"?

The point is, if I'm not up at 3, but get online at 6 when I get up, anyone have thoughts on my odds of getting the phone next Friday? Just wondering if anyone had a story like this with the i4 launch, just trying to decide my plan of action.

Thanks!

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You can contact UPS, and see when. Also, you could go to the UPS in you're city and you can pick it up from their if you miss you're shipment.

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My question though is not about missing the shipment, but rather if I order later in the day tomorrow, will I still get it on "release day"?

Thanks.

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
This is my concern exactly missing out on the first shipment but the advantage of being my own boss means I can sleep in tomorrow and have an amazing friday knowing my new toys will be on the way!!

mperkel

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
correct me if I'm wrong but i think if you "pre-order" you should have it on release day.
Nope, they start listing people by the time they ordered their phone and ship from the top of the list. If you order it a few hours after it could mean a few days to weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2