Odds of servers crashing?

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes this is normal

So now I just wait until they tell me to come back and complete the process? But I can go to bed and hopefully do this in a few hours right and they are holding my phone it appears?

Is this as far as I was supposed to get now, or is this a stopgap while AT&T get's their crap together?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So now I just wait until they tell me to come back and complete the process? But I can go to bed and hopefully do this in a few hours right and they are holding my phone it appears?

Why am I unable to complete my order right now?
We are currently unable to reach your carrier?s systems to process the information that you have provided. We will hold on to the information you have entered and use it to confirm phone pricing and eligibility for your account.

This is the reason why.
Its At&t.

Reactions: MarcGoldie

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site

Is this as far as I was supposed to get now, or is this a stopgap while AT&T get's their crap together?

Well I tried to go back to the store and access my account to check the status of my order, and it just said "unable to process request". So can't confirm.

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Why am I unable to complete my order right now?
We are currently unable to reach your carrier?s systems to process the information that you have provided. We will hold on to the information you have entered and use it to confirm phone pricing and eligibility for your account.

This is the reason why.
Its At&t.

Shocking that AT&T would cause any problems...

OK, well I will go to bed for a few hours and hope it's working when I get up again. Thanks for all your help tonight!

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well I tried to go back to the store and access my account to check the status of my order, and it just said "unable to process request". So can't confirm.

Same thing with me.... Well I did get the e-mail from Apple with a confirmation number so that's a positive sign, I hope.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

If you have the email your good to go.
Some people still aren't getting through and its hard to access other parts of the site.

Reactions: DoubleM

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
keep getting a header error with verizon and check eligibility. aghhh... i can check it before preordering. but it keeps me back to the home screen.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Took about 45 minutes for my confirmation email to come through.

Did you do yours through At&t?
I imagine the people that have actually bought theirs would take a little while longer.
They are just holding ours until At&t gets their act together.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Any reason NOT to use ATT site. I can order right away there (and I did)

I havent been able and still can't add a line.
MarcGoldie couldn't upgrade.
Both of us have to come back to finish our paperwork when we get an email from Apple.

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Strange, just one of the ones that takes a little longer i guess

Having the same problem, so was Double M.
Don't worry, they have acknowledged that they are holding a phone for us.

OK, then I'm gonna go back to bed for a few more hours... Hopefully when I awaken I can complete my order. Best of luck to you as well!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Holy c....
Just got into apple order tracking page, and I have 4 orders in there! lol

Yep, whenever i can get into that page i need to delete one that i made on accident, so that someone else can get the one i accidentally pre-ordered.

My computer and phone went through at the exact same time :p

OK, then I'm gonna go back to bed for a few more hours... Hopefully when I awaken I can complete my order. Best of luck to you as well!
Goodnight, good luck. See you on the forums!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative