Odds of servers crashing?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So to answer the original question: VERY HIGH.

One would think that Apple and the wireless providers would be ready for this. It happens every time Apple releases something.

Since this is Sprint's first rodeo, I guess we could cut them some slack. But Apple and AT&T, shame on you.

How is Verizon holding up? I've seen some positive reports.

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I am feeling like the last kid to get picked to play sports in gym class. I just want to get one so I can go back to bed and now the Apple Store is busted again...

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Finally placed my order on the AT&T site. Just signed in like I was gonna pay my bill and it said that I was eligible for an upgrade and asked if I wanted an iPhone 4S! I replied, "Why, Yes I do!!!" LMAO!!! After 1hour and 30 minutes of trying on Apple.COM! Steve Jobs would be disgusted!!! And heads would be rolling!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, you cannot add a line through the app.
It only redirects you to find an apple store.

Also the app works.
You just have to fight your way through the errors.

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So is this normal?

Dear Apple Customer,
Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is:
We will email you at this address (@yahoo.com) when it?s time to complete your order. At that time, you will return to the Apple Store to confirm pricing and plan selection.
You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status
Thank you,
The Apple Store Team

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So is this normal?

Dear Apple Customer,
Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is:
We will email you at this address (@yahoo.com) when it?s time to complete your order. At that time, you will return to the Apple Store to confirm pricing and plan selection.
You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status
Thank you,
The Apple Store Team
Yes this is normal

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW