Odds of servers crashing?

lucasite

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Finally, after probably the fifth time, I got to the Thankyou page. An email confirmation will be sent....blah blah.

Now I suppose I better tell the wife I just spent the remainder of our savings account!!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The At&t site works for new customers.
If you are already a customer it will fail just like the apple store.
The Apple store also isn't letting me get anywhere as a new customer.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Well if I give up now, there should be plenty left in the later hours seeing as it seems no one on AT&T has gotten one yet.

No giving up now, by the time you wake up, att will have sold out. Come on, it's 4:23 here on the east coast. Are this many people as crazy as us???

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
No giving up now, by the time you wake up, att will have sold out. Come on, it's 4:23 here on the east coast. Are this many people as crazy as us???

I know, but I keep getting kicked out trying to check my upgrade status so at this point I am feeling I will not get through at all on-line.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Finally!!!

We know you are dying to get your hands on it. We'll charge your card for your phone today and your iPhone will be waiting in our warehouse with your name on it. Excluding extreme circumstances, we'll do our best to get it to you Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number included may not be updated until Friday, Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
And this is what I get if I try to do it from AT&T

There was a problem with your request.
P1234: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please contact Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008 Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time for assistance with your request. Please reference Error P1234 if you speak to a representative about this error.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
And this is what I get if I try to do it from AT&T

There was a problem with your request.
P1234: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please contact Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008 Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time for assistance with your request. Please reference Error P1234 if you speak to a representative about this error.

Yep, same thing, different error. I assume you are trying to do an upgrade.
I'm trying to add a line.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Got to a new screen where it said "We have an iPhone for you" and the only option was to select "Ship it to me", then continue. But then it kicked me back.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
After making it to the final step. I haven't been able to get past the stage where they access my account information
At&t site just gets the error. Doesn't even try to load. Insta-error.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods