Woah, I just got one reserved? Now I have to come back to complete the process?
    10-07-2011 04:54 AM
    Back up on the Apple site and my upgrade, AT&T preorder (reservation) went right through. Finally.
    10-07-2011 04:55 AM
    Ahhh, completed my add a line
    Two of them
    Accidentally
    hahahaha
    10-07-2011 04:55 AM
    Got to where I could select device on AT&T...
    10-07-2011 04:56 AM
    So is this normal?

Dear Apple Customer,
    Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is:
    We will email you at this address (@yahoo.com) when its time to complete your order. At that time, you will return to the Apple Store to confirm pricing and plan selection.
    You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status
    Thank you,
    The Apple Store Team
    Whoops, I just got two order confirmation emails through!!
    Woah, I just got one reserved? Now I have to come back to complete the process?
    Yeah, just got that too...soooo I'm good?
    10-07-2011 04:57 AM
    So is this normal?

Dear Apple Customer,
    Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is:
    We will email you at this address (@yahoo.com) when its time to complete your order. At that time, you will return to the Apple Store to confirm pricing and plan selection.
    You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status
    Thank you,
    The Apple Store Team
    Yes this is normal
    10-07-2011 04:57 AM
    sprint wont validate still.
    10-07-2011 04:58 AM
    Order confirmed on AT&T, good night and good luck all!
    10-07-2011 04:58 AM
    Yes this is normal
    So now I just wait until they tell me to come back and complete the process? But I can go to bed and hopefully do this in a few hours right and they are holding my phone it appears?

Is this as far as I was supposed to get now, or is this a stopgap while AT&T get's their crap together?
    10-07-2011 04:59 AM
    So now I just wait until they tell me to come back and complete the process? But I can go to bed and hopefully do this in a few hours right and they are holding my phone it appears?
    Why am I unable to complete my order right now?
    We are currently unable to reach your carriers systems to process the information that you have provided. We will hold on to the information you have entered and use it to confirm phone pricing and eligibility for your account.

This is the reason why.
    Its At&t.
    MarcGoldie likes this.
    10-07-2011 05:00 AM

Is this as far as I was supposed to get now, or is this a stopgap while AT&T get's their crap together?
    Well I tried to go back to the store and access my account to check the status of my order, and it just said "unable to process request". So can't confirm.
    10-07-2011 05:01 AM
    Why am I unable to complete my order right now?
    We are currently unable to reach your carriers systems to process the information that you have provided. We will hold on to the information you have entered and use it to confirm phone pricing and eligibility for your account.

This is the reason why.
    Its At&t.
    Shocking that AT&T would cause any problems...

OK, well I will go to bed for a few hours and hope it's working when I get up again. Thanks for all your help tonight!
    10-07-2011 05:01 AM
    Well I tried to go back to the store and access my account to check the status of my order, and it just said "unable to process request". So can't confirm.
    Same thing with me.... Well I did get the e-mail from Apple with a confirmation number so that's a positive sign, I hope.
    10-07-2011 05:02 AM
    If you have the email your good to go.
    Some people still aren't getting through and its hard to access other parts of the site.
    DoubleM likes this.
    10-07-2011 05:02 AM
    keep getting a header error with verizon and check eligibility. aghhh... i can check it before preordering. but it keeps me back to the home screen.
    10-07-2011 05:03 AM
    Some people still aren't getting through and its hard to access other parts of the site.
    Alright, well I have the email. Fingers crossed. Going to bed.
    10-07-2011 05:04 AM
    tryed calling and got a to busy to complete message.
    10-07-2011 05:04 AM
    Took about 45 minutes for my confirmation email to come through.
    10-07-2011 05:05 AM
    Any reason NOT to use ATT site. I can order right away there (and I did)
    10-07-2011 05:06 AM
    WS.workflowSessionValidationFailed.webUIHeader what does that mean. server melt down..
    10-07-2011 05:06 AM
    Took about 45 minutes for my confirmation email to come through.
    Did you do yours through At&t?
    I imagine the people that have actually bought theirs would take a little while longer.
    They are just holding ours until At&t gets their act together.
    10-07-2011 05:07 AM
    Any reason NOT to use ATT site. I can order right away there (and I did)
    I havent been able and still can't add a line.
    MarcGoldie couldn't upgrade.
    Both of us have to come back to finish our paperwork when we get an email from Apple.
    MarcGoldie likes this.
    10-07-2011 05:08 AM
    Did you do yours through At&t?
    I imagine the people that have actually bought theirs would take a little while longer.
    They are just holding ours until At&t gets their act together.
    No, through apple site directly.
    10-07-2011 05:09 AM
300 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD