16, 32 or 64GB?

What size iPhone 4s will you be purchasing?

• 16GB

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • 32GB

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • 64GB

Votes: 16 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

go88mph

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the iPhone world and wanted some suggestions on what size to get. I have had 3 different android models all with 16GB of storage, mainly because that is what was offered. Is the 32GB (or 64) worth the extra $$ ?

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
i have no need for a ton of storage with that said im still going with 32 just in case. 64 is going to be for someone that want the whole music collection. i stream most of my music.

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
you can read over this thread or search the forums for more infohttp://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4s-forum/219618-new-iphone-unsure-what-size.html
IMHO the 16 should be enough for most users and that is what i am getting. I have a 32gig iPad but i keep a couple of movies on there for the kids and my whole music library on the phone i will only keep my active playlists for the gym and other events i don't need that much music with me at the gym or beach. if i do i can take the pad. not to mention with i cloud i can delete stuff and sync ota. If you feel the need to keep a large music and movie library with you and a few thousand photos then the 32 or 64 maybe but i can't justify the price with cloud (and some similar google services) available.

Reactions: genesissiseneg

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
16GB is more than enough if you ask me bit some people get the 32 but 64 is waaaaaay to much

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd suggest you get 32. 16 might be enough for most, but you have to remember that you cant change (unless you buy another one, of course) the size once you've bought one, and to eliminate that kind of regret, you should go get yourself a 32gb. :)

Reactions: itistherabbit

mc511#CB

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It depends on what you want to store on the device really. For me its mostly music and apps. Maybe a tv show here and there but i dont like watching videos on such a small screen so i watch them on my tv and if you have a device that can do airplay i would suggest a higher spec device but outside of that i would say the 16 gig fits fine. I use alot of apps and have some music to store so 16 gig was perfect. If you plan on taking tons of video in HD and pics then i suggest the 32 or 64. And same goes for storing movies and tv shows. They eat up alot of space.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
i am wondering the same thing. I have heard some comments of getting the 16 because of icloud but do movies upload to icloud? I want to use my phone for pics and video so I too am wondering if 32 is enough with icloud?

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have 8 gig on my eve and more than enough with a ton of pics and video the trick is don't keep everything on the phone really good vids and fav pics but store the rest on your comp or places like flickr.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I can see 32GB being the most popular. I myself would be budget oriented and only get a 16GB with the return of my iphone4 i bought a 1 week or so ago. So can only pay $200. But since I'm exchanging I will only be paying a restock fee. I think alot of people waiting in line on the 1st or 2nd day will be getting whats left rather than what they want. I'm sure the 64's will have better availability at $399 with rebate.

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with the 32gig 4s. I have a 32gig 4 now and it has a bunch of movies and music on it with 10gig free. For me, 64 is overkill and not worth the money. I thought about the 64gig because of the sweet camera, but the pics will be pushed to my mac pro so i won't need to keep a ton of pics on my phone, just a select few.

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
32 white for the first time(color). Still do not know why you would ever need all that room. Come on really do you need all that music. I have like 500 songs 1200 pics and 150 apps and still 13 gigs of room left for random stuff. Usually use my iPad for movies.

RhonnieNYC

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm really on the fence here guys, I won't be watching movies and certainly won't put my entire iTunes library on the 4S but I do plan to play a few games, take pics. Is 16GB enuf for a first timer?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods