Things I need to know before pre-ordering this phone...

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
1.) Does apple have an app where I can get turn by turn directions for GPS? (Free app)

2.) Does apple have an app for creating your own ringtones from your music stored on your iphone?

3.) Is there anyway possiable that I can get flash on my iphone without jailbreaking?

Mind you that this is my first iphone so I wanted to know all of this before I pre-ordered it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
1) Not sure

2) Not that I know of, but it's simple enough to create them and import them through iTunes

3) Sort of. I think there is a browser app available that has some limited flash capabilities (that's the best you can get to my knowledge, even with a jailbreak).

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
1.) Does apple have an app where I can get turn by turn directions for GPS? (Free app)

2.) Does apple have an app for creating your own ringtones from your music stored on your iphone?

3.) Is there anyway possiable that I can get flash on my iphone without jailbreaking?

Mind you that this is my first iphone so I wanted to know all of this before I pre-ordered it.

1.) there are a few but not free.

2.) you can make ringtones specially if jailbroken (jailbreak voids your warranty)

3.) flash will be limited with browser.

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
The phone should have google maps with navigation installed I have been using that on my EVO for a while works great for me. now depending on carrier you may have a monthly charge for the service.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

1. waze is free but still isnt as good as google maps
2. you can create ringtones in itunes there are many videos online on how to do that
3.not sure never really tried

AdamRoxby

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello there.

I might be other help on some of these questions.

1) There is an app called 'Navfree', it is open source bUu i'm not sure if it is available everywhere.

2) this has been answered already, you created on your Mac and then import it through iTunes.

3) you could try a third-party browse around called 'Skyfire' which allows you to play flash embedded videos but I don't think you can view all fresh content (i.e. games etc)

Hope this helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR