In the video the guy running and the guy in the car kept hiloding their headset to talk to Siri. Do you think that is going to be a new headset they will give out with the iphone 4S? I can't imagine trying to run and keep hitting that button to talk into.
    10-06-2011 04:03 PM
    I doubt it. That's a bluetooth headset. The 4S is coming with the normal headset that all previous iPhones have come with. So you'll probably have to go get a bluetooth headset to make it work exactly as shown.
    10-06-2011 04:07 PM
    I was also wondering how Siri would respond to a very british accent. Was i right in thinking that apple had brought Nuance? if that is the case then i have had no problem with their dictation software for the pc but the mac versions have always been a little bit lacklustre.

What do you think?
    10-06-2011 04:11 PM
    I thought according to the iphone live podcast that Rene and Seth said that it did not have Nuance. I could be wrong though.
    10-07-2011 10:45 AM
    I was also wondering how Siri would respond to a very british accent. Was i right in thinking that apple had brought Nuance? if that is the case then i have had no problem with their dictation software for the pc but the mac versions have always been a little bit lacklustre.

What do you think?
    They might have made different versions of SIRI depending on the UK version's and the US version.
    10-07-2011 11:24 AM
    I doubt it. That's a bluetooth headset. The 4S is coming with the normal headset that all previous iPhones have come with. So you'll probably have to go get a bluetooth headset to make it work exactly as shown.
    I believe the guy running was using the iPhone headphones. It's going to work the same way with the headphones that VoiceOver works now.
    10-07-2011 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD