funny how the church is sending steve to hell, When Chabad, a hassidic orthodox jewish movement is praising him in so many ways read here
    10-06-2011 03:10 PM
    sorry heres the link i had to meet my 10 post quota to link it! Steve Jobs Brought Us Closer to a Messianic World
    10-06-2011 03:10 PM
    i thought we lived in america not bagdad? his religious views or preferences shouldnt have anything to do with his death and funeral. their are other ways to get your point across, why not protest when he was alive and well. this is a disgusting way to draw attention to your cause. just think if steve jobs lived inside the box like everyone else...everyone would be using windows and have an android phone. celebrate the mans life and what he accomplished. who care about his ideology? you cant deny all the great things he did for society.
    10-06-2011 03:57 PM
    Those gutless Westboro people just use the threat of them showing up for a noted person's funeral to gain news coverage & get their name out. And get people talking about them as they are doing here. If people ignored them on the internet, and if they were counter-protested if they did show up at a funeral, they'd soon go away. If they show up, they need to be surrounded by several dozen people, making sure the Westboro folks can not be seen, or heard. No violence. Just render them irrelevant.
    Orangejulius likes this.
    10-06-2011 04:02 PM
    I think at this stage they had just become a parody of themselves and frankly the less attention they receive the better.

Just be thankful that they are in the minority.
    10-06-2011 04:13 PM
    i thought we lived in america not bagdad? his religious views or preferences shouldnt have anything to do with his death and funeral. their are other ways to get your point across, why not protest when he was alive and well. this is a disgusting way to draw attention to your cause. just think if steve jobs lived inside the box like everyone else...everyone would be using windows and have an android phone. celebrate the mans life and what he accomplished. who care about his ideology? you cant deny all the great things he did for society.
    Actually, everyone would probably still be using blackberry. Android wouldn't have existed were it not for iPhones. But to your point, and I think the point of this whole post.. it's fine to have differing views than others and shout them to the heavens if you like. But when actual life and death is involved, I don't understand how people who claim to be doing God's work can reconcile an attempt to bring indignity to a man's death that they did not know with their belief in Jesus and His teachings. These people are terribly misled by someone.
    10-06-2011 04:16 PM
    Actually, everyone would probably still be using blackberry. Android wouldn't have existed were it not for iPhones. But to your point, and I think the point of this whole post.. it's fine to have differing views than others and shout them to the heavens if you like. But when actual life and death is involved, I don't understand how people who claim to be doing God's work can reconcile an attempt to bring indignity to a man's death that they did not know with their belief in Jesus and His teachings. These people are terribly misled by someone.
    they're lead by this scumbag Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-06-2011 04:58 PM
    These idiots are toolbags. They cite Jobs not giving glory to God. It also states in the Bible, love thy neighbor, thou shalt not judge, etc. All these people are doing is focusing attention on themselves, which is prideful, also one of the seven deadly sins.
    10-06-2011 05:16 PM
    The WBC are a useless waste of humanity, we all need to simply stop paying them any attention so they hopefully go away...soon.
    10-06-2011 05:20 PM
    I think they have the right to express themselves among themselves.
    10-06-2011 05:28 PM
    See i'm glad I don't live near anything like this. I would probably being spending the night in a 8 x 8 cement apartment
    10-07-2011 10:22 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD