For the existing iPhone 4 8GB it shows up just as $20 unlimited. Doesn't mention unlimited mobile to any mobile like it does on AT&T's site. If one pre-orders with just the $20 unlimited text can the unlimited mobile to any mobile be added on later? Thanks
    10-06-2011 10:25 AM
    I was under the impression. AT&T's free mobile to mobile (all carriers) was for all plans. Not phone specific.
    10-06-2011 10:31 AM
    I was under the impression. AT&T's free mobile to mobile (all carriers) was for all plans. Not phone specific.
    AT&T's unlimited mobile to mobile includes all carriers if it's bundled with the unlimited family text plan.
    10-06-2011 10:35 AM
    AT&T's unlimited mobile to mobile includes all carriers if it's bundled with the unlimited family text plan.
    Its bundled with the individual $20 texting plan as well. My concern is that it doesn't say that for the plan on Apple's site, only AT&T's.
    10-06-2011 10:36 AM
    It covers unlimited calls to any US mobile carrier...any network, unlimited. Between this, 5000 weekend minutes and my thousands of rollover minutes, I'd never run out.
    10-06-2011 11:46 AM
    For the existing iPhone 4 8GB it shows up just as $20 unlimited. Doesn't mention unlimited mobile to any mobile like it does on AT&T's site. If one pre-orders with just the $20 unlimited text can the unlimited mobile to any mobile be added on later? Thanks
    You can just change it yourself later on your AT&T account page if it doesn't state it when you sign up. Likely AT&T will automatically give it to you or switch you too it anyway.

They just switched me to that a few weeks back.
    10-06-2011 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD