16GB or 32GB?

b0bbYboy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a DROID X with 8GB of internal storage and a 16GB SD Card. Im gonna deff upgrade to an iPhone 4S this Friday, but before I upgrade I wanna know what size I should chose?

I got 7GB of music and around 100apps. Not a LOT of games but around 15 apps. I take pictures every now and then and videos not so often.

Thanks for your help!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a DROID X with 8GB of internal storage and a 16GB SD Card. Im gonna deff upgrade to an iPhone 4S this Friday, but before I upgrade I wanna know what size I should chose?

I got 7GB of music and around 100apps. Not a LOT of games but around 15 apps. I take pictures every now and then and videos not so often.

Thanks for your help!

keep in mind with a iPhone you cant change the size later I would get the 32 if I were you then you will be fine for sure

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
How many of those apps do you actually use? If you could cut it at least in half i would say the 16GB. But again like the person above, with what you listed, you'd most likely be safe with the 32GB.

b0bbYboy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys!

I have 101 apps on my iTunes that Ive downloaded from iTunes. Im sure I'll download some more when I get my iPhone and play with it.

Im actually leaning towards the 32GB...