View Poll Results: Black or White?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

85 50.30%
  • White

84 49.70%
    For all of you pre-ordering your new iPhone 4S. What color are we going with?

Black looks better than the white to me, but I imagine that the White shows less fingerprints and what not.
    10-05-2011 01:08 PM
    I just don't care for white phones, especially the i4 series. Black just looks classier to me.
    10-05-2011 01:10 PM
    I'm not going to vote, but I'll put my thought about it on here. When the white originally came out, I really wanted it, and I bought one on Craigslist. Had it for a day, and got rid of it, because the OS wasn't able to get do an untethered jb. I will be ordering the 4S, and I am still up in the air with my decision on the color. I think the white one looks cool, and its different, but I really like my black one. Hmmm decisions, decisions.
    10-05-2011 01:13 PM
    Deff black...i had a white 3GS, and not that there was anything wrong with it, i just prefer the look of the black phone.
    10-05-2011 01:15 PM
    I don't care for white electronics or clothes or bags. It takes about a second for me to ruin them. I also think the black just looks nicer.
    10-05-2011 01:34 PM
    While making my permanent decission to move from a bb to iP4S, I'm deff all about the white one--why? because to me it will look much better with pink & gray accessories. (and yes, i'm being serious)

If i'm gonna have a classy iPhone, i want the accessories to compliment it just as much
    tmadsen, pb&J, mariska#AC and 1 others like this.
    10-05-2011 02:01 PM
    Going to stay with white. Started with black i4 and then bought white when release. White is sharp!!
    10-05-2011 02:03 PM
    I was considering a white iP4S, but since I want a 64GB version my guess is Black will be more readily available.
    10-05-2011 02:09 PM
    Well, since I shot my mouth off after the announcement and insisted I wasn't getting it because I wanted it to be an iPhone 5 with a 4-inch screen, and now I'm going to be a big, fat liar and get one anyway, I'm going to get the white one so it looks exactly like my iPhone 4 and none of my friends or family will know I'm weak and bought one anyway! Bwahaha! (Besides the white one is pretty!)
    10-05-2011 02:10 PM
    Have a black iPhone 4, most likely going white for 4S.
    10-05-2011 02:16 PM
    I'm going with the White this time around. Have the Black iPhone 4 now. Time for change.. The only question for me is whether i go with the 32gb or 64gb?????

Not sure I will need the 64 so I may stay with the 32......
    10-05-2011 02:19 PM
    I'm going with the White this time around. Have the Black iPhone 4 now. Time for change.. The only question for me is whether i go with the 32gb or 64gb?????

Not sure I will need the 64 so I may stay with the 32......
    I made that assumption as well; but because of the better camera, the pictures and videos will take up more space on the phone. I'll go with a 64. I have a 32GB Black, so I'm considering a white one.
    10-05-2011 02:22 PM
    I made that assumption as well; but because of the better camera, the pictures and videos will take up more space on the phone. I'll go with a 64. I have a 32GB Black, so I'm considering a white one.
    Yeah I see what you are saying. I am really upgrading for 1. My wife has a Droid X and is tired of "Force Closes" so she will inherit my 2 month old 32gb Black one (iPhone 4) and 2. Because I can, lol.

I'm not a heavy picture taker but the extra space is always nice to have, you never know???

I know my wife is excited to be getting my 4. She has had envy since I went to the iPhone and can't wait for that 32gb storage and the camera is night and day better as well... That is pretty much all she cares about..
    10-05-2011 02:46 PM
    My current iPhone 4 is white. And I dont like it. I am glad I can still return it, even if there is no unlocked iPhone 4S I will still be taking it back to get black. I really dont like the white, I dont know what I was thinking.
    10-05-2011 02:53 PM
    Going white this year purely for the sake of cuteness.. And pink cases. Maybe a sparkly hello kitty one. Not kidding. Lol and yes I am male.

@pink
    I swear I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote this LOL
    ThePinkChameleon and tlo07 like this.
    10-05-2011 03:39 PM
    Going to stay with white. Started with black i4 and then bought white when release. White is sharp!!
    Agree totally! In fact, I was less than a fan of the thought of a white phone UNTIL I saw one up close and personal. Sold my black one in July and picked up a white one and never looked back!
    10-05-2011 03:51 PM
    I just saw a picture of a white one with a black bumper on it, and I must say, it looked GOOD. Think I might do that. Also it will help to tell the difference between my wife's, and mine.
    10-05-2011 03:57 PM
    White, had a black 3G, 3GS, 4. I think its time for a change.
    10-05-2011 04:41 PM
    I am going with black I think black looks classier
    10-05-2011 04:56 PM
    I am on the fence about color. How hard is it to keep the white one clean and looking good?
    10-05-2011 05:03 PM
    I am on the fence about color. How hard is it to keep the white one clean and looking good?
    I've never owned an iPhone before, but from what I can tell it looks similar to the iPad where the white portion is underneath the glass, right? If that's the case I really can't see it getting discolored or dirty. Never had a problem with my white iPad. If anything I think the white would hide fingerprints better.
    10-05-2011 05:21 PM
    Going white this year purely for the sake of cuteness.. And pink cases. Maybe a sparkly hello kitty one. Not kidding. Lol and yes I am male.

@pink
    I swear I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote this LOL
    Jello, I couldn't care if you were an alien, lol, I think it's cool you want to bling your iP4S. Speaking of HK, I was just in a HK shop this w/end and saw all the blinged out cases my eyes rolled outta my head LOL I will soooo be getting one of those probably.
    10-05-2011 05:26 PM
    I'm voted black but I'm really on the fence. I was thinking about this last night while researching the 4S. Got a black 3GS I think I will be sticking with black. Sleek, classy, professional look. But dang the white looks sexy too, i'm worried about it getting dingy if possible and dirt getting into any scratches a showing.
    10-05-2011 05:38 PM
    Probably be getting White this time (since I have a black one right now, for a change), and 32gb. I regret getting 16gb on my iPhone 4, not enough space.

First post, lol
    10-05-2011 05:49 PM
    I have white now but I will definetly go with black this time around.
    10-05-2011 06:49 PM
84 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD