Does not sound right, none of this sounds right, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone..
    10-04-2011 10:11 PM
    Does not sound right, none of this sounds right, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone..
    Right?? It feels like a nightmare!!! when are we gonna wake up from this!?
    10-04-2011 10:23 PM
    Downing a huge bottle of prescription drugs is always an option for those of you so distraught that the phone didn't come with a 4" screen...you know, since this appears to be too much for some to handle and all.
    10-04-2011 10:37 PM
    Please deposit used razor blades here => |_______|. Please try not to bleed out on the carpet. Thank you.
    Last edited by Fausty82; 10-04-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    10-04-2011 10:48 PM
    I'm thinking there's going to be a HUGE market for emo-style tshirts for the people upset about the 4S release...I'm jumping on the design tomorrow, i want to pay for my new iPhone with the tears of those who are emotionally destroyed by todays event.
    kch50428 likes this.
    10-04-2011 10:52 PM
    I'm thinking there's going to be a HUGE market for emo-style tshirts for the people upset about the 4S release...I'm jumping on the design tomorrow, i want to pay for my new iPhone with the tears of those who are emotionally destroyed by todays event.
    Lmfao! You've posted some doozies before but THIS one killed me!!!
    kch50428 likes this.
    10-04-2011 11:08 PM
    I'm not "emotionally distraught"... I have other, much more important things in my life than this.

It just seems like it keeps getting worse today, especially for Canadians.
    10-04-2011 11:09 PM
    Downing a huge bottle of prescription drugs is always an option for those of you so distraught that the phone didn't come with a 4" screen...you know, since this appears to be too much for some to handle and all.
    Please deposit used razor blades here => |_______|. Please try not to bleed out on the carpet. Thank you.
    I can't decide which way to go..
    10-04-2011 11:41 PM
    I'm not "emotionally distraught"... I have other, much more important things in my life than this.

It just seems like it keeps getting worse today, especially for Canadians.
    Yea, I'll be enjoying my Prime if it's all it's cracked up to be in a few weeks, it's just that this happening on my birthday was a major buzzkill..
    10-04-2011 11:42 PM
    I can't decide which way to go..
    Thanks, redbeard... my monitor just got a bath... literally laughed out loud!

But seriously, I don't mean to pile on - your response just hit me as really funny.
    redbeard likes this.
    10-04-2011 11:44 PM
    LMAO since I work for the goverment agency that deals with business taxes, can I be a partner?
    10-04-2011 11:47 PM
    Thanks, redbeard... my monitor just got a bath... literally laughed out loud!

But seriously, I don't mean to pile on - your response just hit me as really funny.
    The idea of someone killing themselves over a phone strikes me as funny, I could see a diehard fanboy lighting himself on fire in front of an Apple store tomorrow..
    10-05-2011 12:06 AM
    The idea of someone killing themselves over a phone strikes me as funny, I could see a diehard fanboy lighting himself on fire in front of an Apple store tomorrow..
    Reminds me of the Crackberry forums I used to find home with.....
    10-05-2011 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD