Pre-order with delivery, or pre-order and stand in line?

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
If I had an apple store around here, I would try the waiting in line at least once. As it is, all I have are AT&T or Best Buy's, so I am pre-ordering.

Did that last year with the iPhone 4, and I got to be the one who started the official "received my iPhone 4" thread. :)

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to pre-order this time, I did for the Verizon iphone4 launch and my local Verizon Store said they didn't have a huge line, nor did they sell out the first day. So I'm going to sleep in and head to one of our 3 local Verizon Stores when they open. I also have a Best Buy and Apple Store in town, so one way or another I will have an iphone4S in my hands by afternoon!

Last edited:

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to pre-order this time, I did for the Verizon iphone4 launch and my local Verizon Store said they didn't have a huge line, nor did they sell out the first day. So I'm going to sleep in and head to one of our 3 local Verizon Stores when they open. I also have a Best Buy and Apple Store in town, so one way or another I will have an iphone4S in my hands by afternoon!

Underestimate the power of Apple you do.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
AT&T servers were trashed early and often.

store.apple.com/us only showed the Be Back Soon stickie.

I got through using my iPad Apple Store app - third try was a charm. Got my phone ordered and my confirmation email.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Underestimate the power of Apple you do.

I would never under-estimate Apple, have you seen my signature, I own everything Apple! To many Verizon users are only 7 months into their contract, and can't afford to pay retail...I won't have an issue buying a 4S on launch day?.. Looking forward to it! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73