Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a lead on whether or not the GM will show up today? History says it will, but they didn't mention it in the keynote.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i read that the Dev site is down. past history says when this happens they are updating their site for the next release

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple also announced that GM was coming out today... and the developer's site still down. Count on it.

phantograms

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Only if your phone's UDID is registered with a developer's account (I think).

almost positive one can install a GM without the UDID being registered. this is the same copy that will be pushed to consumers. however, double check with others to be sure!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
almost positive one can install a GM without the UDID being registered. this is the same copy that will be pushed to consumers. however, double check with others to be sure!

I thought I'd seen that said in several other places as well... I'll let someone else go first, and tell us how it went before I go crazy :)

KrispyKrink

May 14, 2011
Visit site
But apparently you do to download it from Apple.

Not necessarily. You need to be a paid Dev to get in to download, but you don't have to your device registered. Some devs have many iPhones with only a few registered to test but they're installing on their personal devices.

EDIT: I should note I have no idea if iCloud is working for them or not though.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not necessarily. You need to be a paid Dev to get in to download, but you don't have to your device registered. Some devs have many iPhones with only a few registered to test but they're installing on their personal devices.

EDIT: I should note I have no idea if iCloud is working for them or not though.

Developers have been/are testing iCloud all along... but Apple has warned us that the site will be periodically wiped and reset during the testing phase.

KrispyKrink

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Developers have been/are testing iCloud all along... but Apple has warned us that the site will be periodically wiped and reset during the testing phase.

Yes, I know I've been using it on my device that's registered to my dev account. When I get home I'll try it on my wife's iPhone that I've never used to dev test or registered with my account, I'm unsure if that would work. I'll take your word that it does indeed work on non-registered devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner