Votes: 257 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 134 34.3%

• Total voters

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
HAHA! Bro, I don't even think some of the fan-boys on this forum will say that it's 'the best phone out there'. A lot of us PREFER the iPhone, but the iPhone 4s is nowhere near 'the best' and anyone who knows what their talking about will tell you that. I'll never buy another type of phone, but the best? That's laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to legitimately explain why its laughable...I'm guessing your response will, in like fashion, be laughable.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm still rocking my 3GS, so I am going to be pre ordering mine on Friday. Not really sure what the big deal is. The hardware on the 4 was for the most part rock solid and I for one am glad that it seems most of Apples time was spent on giving users new features, not to mention better performance.

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone4, well my son has it. He had a feature phone and i had to get him upgraded before july 7th when big red changed the data rates. My plan was to give him the iphone4 when the 5 came out. Meanwhile, i got the charge. I was so hoping for an redesign, but with all the new guts and software upgrades and additions, i am thinking about the 4s. I have an ipad 2 and a macbook pro, along with my gaming pc rig, so it kind of makes sincefor me to get the 4s, even if it isn't exactly what i was hoping for. I may hold off though until the new nexus phone unbox next week.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I won't be purchasing the iPhone 4S. I've had every iPhone but this one isn't a big enough improvement over the 4 to drop $600 on since I don't have an upgrade and most likely wouldn't buy it if I did. Don't get me wrong, the specs are great and I think it will be a fantastic phone but I'll stick with the 4 until the 5 comes out next year. I was a little disappointed but at the same time I was not surprised because it is consistent with what Apple has done over the years. And at the end of the day, most phones are marginal upgrades over their direct predecessors so it was expected. At least I expected it. I'm just looking forward to iOS 5 and taking a look at the Nexus Prime until iPhone 5.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely be getting the iPhone 4s, I've been with sprint now for about 6 years and have had everything from a flip phone to a blackberry, android, windows mobile, and webOs. I'm finally able to get my hands on an iPhone to match all my other "i" devices and my macbook.

Can't Wait (Bart Scott Voice)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Nope

I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 so there is really nothing special to bring me to the 4s. I skipped the 3Gs and this will be the same. I will wait until next year and get the iPhone 5. If they had stuck to their regular schedule and not given me time to think about whether I needed or wanted the phone I probably would have bought it then.

Rubjr254

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone 4S has made some nice improvements to the inside of the phone but I think that I will wait another year until something else comes out from apple. I am hoping for a slightly larger display.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Interesting how at the start of this poll 90% were not going to upgrade and now it's pretty much 50/50.

I voted "no" but to be honest, after watching the keynote last night and seeing Siri in action (and having the in-laws line up for upgrade) I'm on the fence now. :eek: ;)

Call me fanboy but...I LOVE APPLE! :D

GraytScott

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Only if Verizon offers me a deal to upgrade. I just switched from BB in August, and I do love my iphone 4. I have the 32GB, and even if I got a 64GB, I could never fit all my music onto my phone. My 80GB ipod classic won't do it any longer either! So, a 32GB would be great, better processor and camera, but not for more than say $100 out of pocket. Doesn't look like the resale cost of a practically brand new Verizon phone will make it a swap like so many claim. Not at full resale price, no contract upgrade. So unless Verizon helps out, I'll upload iOS5 and be content.

Was a little bummed with the news yesterday, but Apple never said there would be a redesigned 5, it was all the media/bloggers with nothing better to do. I'm actually quite amazed at how much attention people spend on their phones.

IF IF IF the Torch 9860/50 was all I'd hoped it would be, I may have thought about jumping back to BB, but it sure doesn't seem to be. So so reviews from some, raves from others. Still, no apps, and I've really enjoyed just knowing my phone works all the time, and can do just about anything I want it to.

One_Deep

May 3, 2010
Visit site
So will the 4s be going to sprint, at&t and verizon this month? I got sprint and at&t and my at&t phone will be available for an upgrade soon. I keep reading people say they want to preorder from at&t.

Sent from my White Evo 4G

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I want to pre-order from Sprint, but have to wait until my December 1st upgrade. The lines at the stores should've died down by then.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I will definitely be up grading! Twice as fast? heck ya! better battery? even better! more memory? i'll take it! redesigned camera with new optics and new 8mp sensor that records video in 1080p HD? Oh yeah! and new antenna design with smart antenna switching? Nice! plus the siri is looking hella cool! Just wish AT&T would give me upgrade pricing on launch day. currently it looks like I gotta wait till nov. 11th;(

and the best thing of all?....they did NOT mess up the design! I love the way the current iPhone looks and feels. so glad we get another year with the glass and stainless steel design! bigger screen? no thank you, I do not want a bigger phone to carry around.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro