• Yes

Votes: 257 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 134 34.3%

• Total voters

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I probably will, but I have some time to think about it. I will be looking forward to the upcoming reviews to help with my decision.

jaydenrobins08#AC

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that the new iPhone being shown at the Let's Talk iPhone event wasn't the iPhone 5 but it still has most of the specs that we wanted from the iPhone 5 and it keeps the slim and small form factor of the iPhone 4. I just wish it had a bigger screen and wasn't glass. I am REALLY done with Android and it just isn't cuttin g it. I get all these force closes and issues so I am switching to iOS even though it will just be a 4S and not a 5. Android SUCKS!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm still weighing out the options, but probably not. Even though I'd like to try out Siri, justifying to pay $850+ tax for an *updated* iPhone 4 doesn't seem worth it, unless Verizon is offering early upgrades..... :rolleyes:

kuntry973

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm buying because I was gone get the ip4 in August but folks was like wait till Sept/Oct for the 5. 5 ain't here and I ain't waiting for the five. So I'll get mine in the coming weeks thru vzw. Hopefully I get grandfathered in to the unlimited plan.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Why is everyone obsessed with LTE? Is that like 4G? And if so, won't that run down the battery?

Honest questions! Not being sarcastic.

That and the screen size? I realize it's a personal preference but I don't want a Droid x that lasts 4 hours, never did have a hankerin for android. For me the iPhone just works, I still love it so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm just not too impressed to upgrade early for a better camera. I'll save my money for the next generation, which will probably be in the next 6 months anyway.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I said no... for now. But I'm sure somebody in my family will pick one up.

I got the iPhone 4 when the white one was released. And I'm thrilled with the phone. It's still a looker and still works. As long as iOS5 is not s... s... slow then I'm cool. I think if iOS5 works fine on my iPhone 4, I'd be happy for another year.

Besides, who knows when the iPhone 5 will come out? There is a case to be made for it to be released in summer- the iPhone 4S is a mild refresh. I'm gonna try my hardest not to succumb to new gadget fever and stick to my plan of upgrading to a LTE iPhone.

I tried the voice control on my iPhone 4 and said "check weather". It then proceeded to start a facetime call with somebody who I hadn't talked in years...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
That and the screen size? I realize it's a personal preference but I don't want a Droid x that lasts 4 hours, never did have a hankerin for android. For me the iPhone just works, I still love it so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably never owned a droid x because it lasts just as long as the iphone and has a much larger screen.

tnrambler

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Yep. On Sprint with a Palm Pre. Not impressed with Android and with HP giving us the shaft the move to iPhone 4s is a no brainer.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I just realized the much anticipated and needed maps update was missing as well.

Just what on Earth has Apple been doing the past 16 months??? If it took them 16 months for this, and they couldn't even update the maps app, or change the design so people can tell it's the new one, that is shockingly pathetic.

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Locked in contract for two years. Plus not enough for upgrade in my eyes. iOS 5 & JB.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative