Will you purchase the new iPhone?

• Yes

Votes: 257 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 134 34.3%

• Total voters
Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I voted no, only because I have an iPhone 4 which I am still very pleased with. I am sorely tempted because the Siri integration looks pretty entertaining, but I can only assume it will get better for the next gen anyway, so for now, I am planning on waiting for that. Let the rumors begin!

jiggyj

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm in - for a couple of reasons.
1. I was an early adopter of Palm and Webos (Ouch!)
2. I have an iTouch & iPad - so it makes sense!!
3. Everything in daily life tends to lead me back to one of my Apple products - so why not get the most portable well rounded one!!
4. Even companys are creating apps that favor the iPhone - so it will make my life easier
5. This is the 5th iPhone released so to me it is the iPhone 5 they just named it iPhone 4S (4 Steve)

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I will be buying it. I couldn't hold off any longer for the white iPhone 4 in January so I filed and got the black version & I have an upgrade (thanks to my Grandmother letting me use her's) so I will be getting the iPhone 4S in white 16GB because Android doesn't really have much to offer that I like, I wouldn't go near a WP7 & am not gonna deal with BB battery pulls :roll eyes: so I'll be just happy with my 4S

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I will surely get one as I was waiting for the Iphone on verizon with world phone capability (helps me on my travel to keep same no.) . I like my BB bold as , but its showing its age .
I was ready with my upgrade from this Feb for this phone. I like the IP4 design too

rottguy22

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I will be getting one. I have a BlackBerry Storm 9530 and have been waiting for Verizon to carry an iPhone with GSM. So....now I can dump my 9530.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm buying one (well not if TiPB gives me one with the contest :D) but because I have had my iPhone 4 for a year and it is the first one that I have EVER cracked. I have had every iPhone previous, but never broken a screen. Sadly my luck ran out this summer, a complete year after I purchased the iPhone 4 on launch day.
Sad.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Originally I was thinking I would just stick with my iPhone4...BUT who am I kidding, I can't live without the newest greatest most awesome cell phone on the market today!!!!!

So my NO is now a big YES I WILL!!!!

The question is do I purchase pre-sale tomorrow or stand in line on Friday....hmmmm

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2