View Poll Results: Will you purchase the new iPhone?

391. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    257 65.73%
  • No

    134 34.27%
  1. cwiekajakub's Avatar
    nope, i already have an iphone 4 so im just gonna wait till iphone 5
    10-10-2011 11:02 AM
  2. eve6er69's Avatar
    there is no "maybe" selection. i have a BB. i dont want to renew my sprint contract but would love to try one. i think even the addition of dual core would make it a night and day difference between it and the i4 but i dont have the cash to buy one outright right now. still undecided until i can go to a store and play with one.
    10-10-2011 11:50 AM
  3. Chef Phil's Avatar
    Yes! After a BB Storm and the Storm 2, I'm ready to make the move to a comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction.

    (I hope I'm still excited and happy after getting used to the iPhone 4s!)
    10-10-2011 01:38 PM
  4. itistherabbit's Avatar
    I have to upgrade! Every week i have to clean my droid out and take off apps that take up too much space. My facebook app grows on its own without updates. I had uninstalled the latest update because it was broken and the app reduced down to 1mb(it was 40mb). Now over the past week, it has grown to 4MB and still doesn't work that great. I had to uninstall google plus cos it's 8mb and won't move to the sd card. Adobe flash just updated and now it's 17mb. All this stuff adds up when you only have 256mb of internal memory to work with. On top of that, the OG Droid is capable of running the Gingerbread version of the os but Motorola won't support my device any more. Soooooo my device became obsolete less than a year into my contract. At least apple is still giving 3gs users love more than 2 years later. If tipb hooks me up, i can get into the 4s sooner than later....if not, i'll be waiting til the first of the year....i'm fiending!!!!!!! :l---- *drool*
    10-10-2011 02:19 PM
  5. m.espi602's Avatar
    I think I will wait to get the iP4s, after all they "hype" has died down. I've had my iP4 for a few months. Not sure about buying new phones right when they come out. ( always been my preference,, that way I can wait til the kinks have been worked out )
    I may be wrong.. and the iPhones not have that issue.

    Can anyone tell me if they have ever had an issue with iPhones, when they first come out? ( I'm guessing Apple has their stuff together)
    10-10-2011 03:44 PM
  6. AlexW52's Avatar
    It seems like a lot of you guys are waiting on the iPhone 5. Don't kill me, but when will that be out? It seems like if it's not that long to wait, it might be worth it to.
    10-10-2011 06:41 PM
  7. paul-c's Avatar
    Nobody knows when the next generation is coming out except Apple.
    10-10-2011 06:44 PM
  8. AlexW52's Avatar
    Nobody knows when the next generation is coming out except Apple.
    I forget they have that vault closed pretty tight. Thanks anyway!
    10-10-2011 09:58 PM
  9. hitzatak's Avatar
    this is such an easy choice for me.
    3gs has gotta go!
    10-11-2011 12:14 AM
  10. Dark_Blu's Avatar
    I think I answered this one already, but I have to be honest, If Apple had only brought the iPhone 4 to Sprint and not also the 4S, I still would've bailed on Android. This EVO makes me want to scream on a daily basis and could ultimately contribute to high blood pressure and heart attack. So it's really saving my life to switch to the iPhone. Yes. 16GB whit iPhone 4S with Applecare + and grape koolaid please.
    itistherabbit likes this.
    10-11-2011 04:52 AM
  11. Blade_Run's Avatar
    Nope. Waiting for iOS5 and then will wait until my contract expires in Oct 2012. Hopefully by then the next iPhone will be released. Still very happy with the iPhone 4.
    10-11-2011 07:04 AM
  12. v6mikey's Avatar
    I have ordered 2 ip4s's. The order was duplicated as their servers were very busy at the time of ordering. So I should now receive 4! Looks like I will have to sell 2 of them when they arrive. lol.

    Coming from an HTC HD2 running dual boot windows mobile and Android. Really looking forward to having a phone that hopefully does not need a lot of tinkering with.

    Order still shows as processing. I ordered them first thing on Friday morning. Boooo
    10-11-2011 07:10 AM
  13. blakeberry's Avatar
    I will buy the new 32 gb 4s for myself. I will also buy the iphone 4 8 gb or 16 gb for both my wife and father (79). I don't think they'll take advantage of the 4s upgrades as I will. I know they will enjoy the jump to the iphone from the blackberry. Although my wife loves the physical keyboard. It should be a fun ride.
    10-11-2011 07:21 AM
  14. slalomskie's Avatar
    Nah, my i4 does well enough and Im not eligible for an updrade, what stinks is my wife may get one upgrading from my old 3gs.
    10-11-2011 10:04 AM
  15. CrzyP's Avatar
    Ordered my wife the iP4S but I'm keeping my iP4 and will wait until the next updated iPhone. The iP4 will seem like a new phone anyway when iOS 5 drops.
    10-11-2011 10:21 AM
  16. langolier's Avatar
    Both my wife and myself are still using our (then amazing) 1st gen iPhones and still loving them. But yes, it's time to update and we don't care if it's called an iPhone 4S or an iPhone 5 - they will again be truly amazing!
    10-11-2011 10:25 AM
  17. ccsuwxman's Avatar
    Yes. Finally time to upgrade from my 3GS. Hoping Friday is my lucky day.
    10-11-2011 10:41 AM
  18. vskwarrior's Avatar
    i am new to these forums and this site in general. Yes i am Definately getting the Iphone 4s. i am finally going to leave WebOS after over a year of abuse. they didn't have key apps (Audible , Kindle). and after looking around IOS has the apps. in fact it seems that most developers will build an app for IOS first , if not only. I have now drank the Apple kool aid
    10-11-2011 10:50 AM
  19. rewNATION's Avatar
    i'm going to get one. i've wanted an iphone since they first came out...and now i can finally get one so i'm going with the black 16gb 4s
    10-11-2011 10:56 AM
  20. CLIENTAV's Avatar
    I Will buy a att 64 iPhone s2 assoon as the first run is delivered, and reports are in......

    Also, have a ss2, and a iPhone 4 which I will keep....

    10-11-2011 11:18 AM
  21. delta7's Avatar
    I'm buying the Iphone 4s as soon as I can upgrade in Jan... can't wait. I gotta evo now.
    10-11-2011 02:48 PM
  22. Vistination's Avatar
    Yep, at my local Verizon Store (There'll be NO lines)
    10-11-2011 06:16 PM
  23. ballroomdru's Avatar
    I don't have the money and I am under contract already. If i had the money and was not under contract I would be thinking about it hard if these two situations were different.
    10-11-2011 06:28 PM
  24. ridiculocity's Avatar
    I'd upgrade if I could a. Break my contract here on Australia cheaply b. Not be stuck on another contract. - I'm not buying one outright either just spent a fortune on iPad 2 and a bunch of gear for recording music. Cannot justify another $1000 for a slightly better camera, faster running system for 12 months. Siri is very exciting tho
    10-11-2011 06:46 PM
  25. qc04700's Avatar
    Yes! I pick it up Friday from Best Buy.
    10-11-2011 08:42 PM
297 ... 9101112