It does not matter... Those same "fanboys" still bought the 3GS after they already had no? All there is to say. And if you think HTC and Samsung will be throwing a party regardless of what Apple puts out, you are insane. (no offense)
    Yea I just wonder how long the general public will continue to do so if Apple keeps re-hashing the iPhone 4 as something new, they'll catch on eventually, I hope Apple doesn't think incremental upgrades will carry them forever. I'm still pissed they didn't give us widgets! And yes, Apple has made me insane!
    10-03-2011 09:22 PM
    Good points, melwan & Jello.

RE: GPS. I've heard good things about the MotionX app. You can pay $3 for 30 days of access or $20/year. Sounds like a great deal for folks who only sporadically have need for turn-by-turn GPS access.
    Or you can download Waze, it's free and it's better.
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-03-2011 09:23 PM
    Yea I just wonder how long the general public will continue to do so if Apple keeps re-hashing the iPhone 4 as something new, they'll catch on eventually, I hope Apple doesn't think incremental upgrades will carry them forever. I'm still pissed they didn't give us widgets! And yes, Apple has made me insane!
    Gretchen, stop trying to make 'widgets' happen. It's not going to happen.
    10-03-2011 09:30 PM
    My thing is the iPhone 4 body style is already dated. Kudos to the new iOS but the fact of the matter is in three months after you've upgraded to the 4s and played with the new iOS which really won't be new for those of us who jailbreak you will be tired of the 4s, and we will be back in this forum discussing the next iPhone rumor!

If apple gets to cocky the competition will catch up!
    Premium1 likes this.
    10-03-2011 09:38 PM
    Or you can download Waze, it's free and it's better.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try when I get the iPhone.
    10-03-2011 09:43 PM
    My thing is the iPhone 4 body style is already dated. Kudos to the new iOS but the fact of the matter is in three months after you've upgraded to the 4s and played with the new iOS which really won't be new for those of us who jailbreak you will be tired of the 4s, and we will be back in this forum discussing the next iPhone rumor!

If apple gets to cocky the competition will catch up!
    Yup, I wonder if the iPhone 6 will get a bigger screen and widgets? Honestly I can't wait that long..
    10-03-2011 09:43 PM
    Can someone explain this dilemma of the new iphone 4s and 5? are these same? or is it just a lil modification one after another, am talking about the upcoming iphone 5 of course, so if someone can give me a time line of the iphone development with time
    10-05-2011 01:39 AM
    There is no iPhone 5.
    10-05-2011 01:41 PM
    It was a big misunderstanding. There is no iphone 5. We were duped.
    10-05-2011 02:26 PM
    The 4S, is going to be great. the A5 chip is going to be really fast!
    10-06-2011 07:06 PM
    You will love the 4s just as much if not more than the iPhone 3GS when it came out

"Think Different"
    ~ Steve Jobs ~
    10-06-2011 07:13 PM
    the Iphone 4S has some pretty amazing new specs inside the phone. Even though it might fall short to most who were anticipating a totally redesigned phone. The illusive redesigned phone will have to wait to be released.
    10-06-2011 07:34 PM
    Its funny. No matter what you call it. Iphone 5. Iphone 4s. Its still the next iphone isnt it?
    10-06-2011 07:38 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD