09-30-2011 06:46 PM
    you already posted this dude.
    DannyMichel and Premium1 like this.
    09-30-2011 06:57 PM
    This has actually been on Apple website for weeks....its not new.
    09-30-2011 07:06 PM
    This has actually been on Apple website for weeks....its not new.
    MONTHS, actually. Since WWDC.
    9thWonder likes this.
    10-01-2011 02:51 AM
    MONTHS, actually. Since WWDC.
    Get'em boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-01-2011 03:37 AM
    Get'em boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy is trying to be helpful to people who may have not seen this (like me) and all you guys can do is torch him for it? I guess Hank AZ was right during his "farewell" post, this place is turning out to be less about helping and more about flaming and racking up post counts with useless information to make yourslef look more "knowledgable". How very high school
    Skier1960, GigaS27 and AJ_Watson like this.
    10-01-2011 10:06 AM
    Errrr.. I was not trying to torch him at all. I was simply stating that this has been available for months. It's not a new development. It's like if someone posted a thread last October saying that the iPhone 4 website was live...
    9thWonder likes this.
    10-01-2011 10:36 AM
    The guy is trying to be helpful to people who may have not seen this (like me) and all you guys can do is torch him for it? I guess Hank AZ was right during his "farewell" post, this place is turning out to be less about helping and more about flaming and racking up post counts with useless information to make yourslef look more "knowledgable". How very high school
    Dittos. I'm starting to think Hank was on to something about bailing. The number of those using voice recognition and vocalizing from their wazoo apertures to comment is becoming very tiresome.
    Skier1960 and AJ_Watson like this.
    10-01-2011 10:47 AM
    I was more referring to the "get em boy" comment
    9thWonder likes this.
    10-01-2011 10:56 AM
    Dittos. I'm starting to think Hank was on to something about bailing. The number of those using voice recognition and vocalizing from their wazoo apertures to comment is becoming very tiresome.
    While I understand exactly where you are coming from I can not stress enough to everyone that if you feel like a poster is not contributing to a thread with the comments made then please report the post so it can be dealt with accordingly. If it's not then the moderaters may not even be aware and the thread continues to get junked up.
    10-01-2011 11:32 AM
    Thanks Buddy, I didn't know. Serious.
    AJ_Watson likes this.
    10-01-2011 11:38 PM
    to be fair i understand where both are coming from. i just had a long debate with someone that offered this as proof that there is no iphone 5. i argued that from the video content it made no sense. Not that there is no possibility but that the video and site alone do not prove anything. But after much more research, it's clear this has been up since june. So i understand where both guys are coming from cause someone already tried to bludgeon me with it as proof of more then it is. Oh and i'm not remotely claiming anyone in this thread did that. this thread has been fine and is fine.
    10-03-2011 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD