Here is a nice solution

I bought this from target, it's made by Griffin

Pros
    - It works with any micro USB cable/charger like Nokia's
    - It's very solid and thick so it doesn't tangle
    - It's very simple and it works

Cons
    - it's only 3 feet short
    - it's missing the 2 tabs on the side of the 30 pin that attach it to the phone and won't allow it to slip out, so if you slightly move the phone while charging it's gonna slip out and stop charging

Moe
    10-01-2011 06:24 AM
    They've never replaced mine. I've taken 5 in, and talked to different people. They all just tried to sell me another one.
    It's all about how you approach it. I've had every cable replaced that I've broken. I just explain that via regular use, my cables have broken. That's included in Apple Care, ergo I should get a new cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-01-2011 01:09 PM
    ive seen that happen to quite a bit of them, then again most people pull on them from just about any angle or just grab at their phone. I never had this problem since I pull it from the plastic.

the good thing is that you can get a cheap replacement for like 3 bucks.
    10-01-2011 01:21 PM
    Saw an article a while back that mentioned mag safe connectors on iPhones and iPads, I hope they do that

ive seen that happen to quite a bit of them, then again most people pull on them from just about any angle or just grab at their phone. I never had this problem since I pull it from the plastic.

the good thing is that you can get a cheap replacement for like 3 bucks.
    Me and all the people I talk to pull the cable from the plug like we are supposed to.
    Yours not breaking doesn't automatically mean you're doing it right and we are doing it wrong
    10-01-2011 02:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD