I'm Tired of Defending Android I Want To be a Apple Fan Boy!

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I am actually strongly considering the Samsung Galaxy S2 that launches this Sunday. I like the larger screen and vibrant colors. I have owned and used both android and iOS devices. I know that we can all agree that iOS apps have better polish, however the strongest selling point with android to me is having options. For example the web browsing experience on android is just better IMO. I can double tap a article and have the option for the text to automatically wrap into view. I can flick my finger and the web page will actually scroll all the way to the bottom without multiple flicks on iOS. Sync with Google services are fantastic and I love the fact that Turn by Turn GPS is built into the maps application and you can actually click on a hyperlink to an address and the phone will take you there. iOS 5 beta has shown awesome integration with iCloud, and I look forward to the speculated Voice control acquired from Siri (have you used that app? It's awesome.) ... So in the end for me both platforms have considerable strengths. For me a lot will ride on what hardware is released on Tuesday. The software is great, now I need a hardware platform to enjoy it. Bigger Screen, Faster Processor, I don't care if it's thinner or lighter :)

I've got a friend who has one and I have to say it's pretty impressive. I think they both have their merits.

blackbirdz

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I own both iPhone 4S and HTC Desire V (Android). IMHO: iPhone is better, more intuitive (something that Android can't argue with). In addition - I'm losing the excitement in any new Android phones let it be Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, cause they are all look the same, move the same, and function the same.

add119

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I actually dislike Samsung the only device I like from them was Samsung galaxy s original because even though they copied acer or sony for captivate design and iPhone 3gs for vibrant and epic. I like fascinate version that look similar to iPhone 4 design the phone look seem nice just hate the plastic look.

Motorola and apple knows how to get it done when it come to durability. Putting real experience user interface and not buggy one like htc and Samsung

Like my comments if you find something i posted that was helpful.

Sent from the world of DROID: bionic, D3 and NS

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I like playing with Android in fact just got a galaxy nexus and jellybean is really smooth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I like jellybeans too except the black ones .. Oh you mean a phone :p lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
We are glad to have you. Finally seeing that iOS is the best and switching over is awesome. You'll be so much happier here.

teefaust

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered my first IPhone today. It's a 4s... Just hope I can jailbreak it. Been a longtime Android user and have always rooted my phone. I have NO idea what I'm doing with the Apple os. I went from no Apple products to having a MacBook, IPad, IPod touch and now an IPhone in less than a year. I can say that I'll never have any other laptop than a MacBook. It sold me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2