How to watch the 10-4 event live?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
It's late but I normally follow cnet's live blog; they always have someone there and are more new oriented IMO than most others.

I wish Apple would do the live stream like they did a few years back with the Safari only live feed. That was awesome. Was that for iOS 3 preview? Can't remember now.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
then what would be the point of Sprint's big announcement if Apple is going to do it tomorrow?

Sprint's big announcement is about their Network Vision project. The iPhone announcement they'll make will definitely supplement the network upgrade project set to commence over the next few years.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish Apple would do the live stream like they did a few years back with the Safari only live feed. That was awesome. Was that for iOS 3 preview? Can't remember now.

Apple live streamed last year's iPod event, but not the iPad 2 event earlier this year. I think they'll do a private stream of tomorrow for the press in Europe who couldn't make it.

One theory as to why they don't live stream the big events (iPhone & iPad) is because the limited access generates huge traffic in the blogosphere. Twitter, G+ and Facebook will be dominated by iPhone comments for most of tomorrow.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's late but I normally follow cnet's live blog; they always have someone there and are more new oriented IMO than most others.

I don't recall the product release/announcement, but it was a one-hit-wonder.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Pretty pleased listening to Vertex and reading Gizmodo...and watching the live.gdgt link. Vertex is getting good images, different images from the other two sites.

Last edited:

RyanR

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone else watch the CNN live coverage? I was surprised to see them streaming it almost live (it was about 20 minutes behind)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else watch the CNN live coverage? I was surprised to see them streaming it almost live (it was about 20 minutes behind)

Apple records all of their keynotes... and the story that I heard was that as soon as the first tape was full, they allowed certain news orgs (CNN in this case) to stream from the tape. That was the reason for the 20 minute lag.

Also, if you want to watch the announcement, it's now available in iTunes as the Apple Keynotes video podcast.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner