iPhone 5 to support HSPA+?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I ACCUSE ANYONE who maintains that CDMA iPhones DON'T suck after knowing the internet on GSM iPhones will be HSPA+ and Verizon will still be on the slower than AT&T already 3G that it's on now of IRRATIONAL fanboydom

Calm down, this is not iSparta, being a fanboy is not a treasonous offence punishable by pit-kicking...

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'd be very surprised if the new iPhone didn't have HSPA+.

- It's a fairly mature technology.
- Globally, it's probably more widely deployed than LTE atm.
- It offers speeds comparable to current real world implementations of LTE.
- Faster speeds complement the U/E, and Apple is all about the user experience.
- Apple needs a selling point to compete against the growing number of LTE devices between now and whenever they release an LTE iPhone.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I'd be very surprised if the new iPhone didn't have HSPA+.

- It's a fairly mature technology.
- Globally, it's probably more widely deployed than LTE atm.
- It offers speeds comparable to current real world implementations of LTE.
- Faster speeds complement the U/E, and Apple is all about the user experience.
- Apple needs a selling point to compete against the growing number of LTE devices between now and whenever they release an LTE iPhone.
it will bro. that's already confirmed. at the risk of sounding like other douches, the conversation here has turned into a discussion about the fact that it's confirmed

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
it will bro. that's already confirmed. at the risk of sounding like other douches, the conversation here has turned into a discussion about the fact that it's confirmed

Confirmed? I must've missed it.
I go search now.

EDIT: nvm. I just remembered the article is on the first post.
FML.

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
i think i am starting to like you. no homo

Well, I am yes homo, so let's keep that kind of talk to a minimum, because believe it or not I (along with many others) find that offensive.

It's like if I went up to a black person and said "I like you. No interracial."...

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Well, I am yes homo, so let's keep that kind of talk to a minimum, because believe it or not I (along with many others) find that offensive.

It's like if I went up to a black person and said "I like you. No interracial."...
you're right, the term 'no homo' is offensive, but i wouldn't compare it to racist remarks. that's a WHOLE 'nother conversation

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Maybe apple will have both an AT&T LTE iPhone and a Verizon LTE version

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That would make sense most likely it wont be the case but if they did have an lte for both carriers they could advertise it as the first and fastest phone on at&t's lte network.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner