Aluminum or glass

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I want it like the MBP. Whats ever that is. I love that feel and its very scratch resistant. Aluminum I guess it is.

I'm with Garz, I want it the same as my MBP. Really though I want a iPad2 iPhone. Aluminum back and white front. :D

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Would be cool if the apple on the back lit up like the mbp too. But that's just wishful thinking!

That would be cool, perhaps they could make it glow when the phone is in use or receiving a messgae or alert (for those who must have an LED notification). Of course battery tech would have to greatly improve or a smaller separate battery for it. Still wishful thinking.

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
We're not talking about that kind of aluminum. We're talking about the kind that was on the first gen iPhone.

I hope it's liquid metal because then they don't need to do any antenna cutouts.

No one said anything about what "kind" of aluminum. The question was "aluminum or glass". I chose glass. I stand by that choice.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
No one said anything about what "kind" of aluminum. The question was "aluminum or glass". I chose glass. I stand by that choice.

.... *headdesk*. You said you didn't like aluminum because of the iPod touch. That's not the kind of aluminum that is being referred to.

Whatever.

tedzone

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I prefer glass. Speaking of material-- I think the ip4 is probably the most well put together phone ever made.... I gotta say I'm worried the ip5 may go backwards in appearance. hope I'm wrong.

dmilleville90

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
That would be cool, perhaps they could make it glow when the phone is in use or receiving a messgae or alert (for those who must have an LED notification). Of course battery tech would have to greatly improve or a smaller separate battery for it. Still wishful thinking.

For $160 dollars this company will make the apple logo light up like you would see on a macbook!

Company Offering iPhone Mod that Lights Up Apple Logo

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My vote is for aluminum, although I'd put some sort of skin like those made by Phantom Skinz on it to protect the finish just like I did on my iPhone 4's backside.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner