Very anxious

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
hello everyone im new to this forum, and i am pretty certain this question has been asked a few hundred times, but bare with me if possible. So I'm currently on sprint i have upgraded to the evo 3d returned clunky but fast device, tried moto photon great form factor horrible android skin (motoblur). So after hearing all these exciting news about the ip5 coming to sprint I told myself i would hold off and wait to upgrade. Now like i said you guys have probably heard this dozens of times and have had polls i'm would assume. But do you guys expect the ip 5 or ip 4s or whatever it may be to come to sprint, especially since Tmo just announced they are not getting it, it would make more since, since they have a gsm network and sprint runs of cdma. Im hoping,m but would like some ideas thats all. thanks again

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
But do you guys expect the ip 5 or ip 4s or whatever it may be to come to sprint, especially since Tmo just announced they are not getting it, it would make more since, since they have a gsm network and sprint runs of cdma. Im hoping,m but would like some ideas thats all. thanks again

T-Mobile never said that they weren't getting the iPhone. What they announced was that they are not getting the iPhone 5.

There's a rumor floating around that AT&T and VZW will get the iPhone 5 (if/when it comes), and Sprint and T-Mo will get the "lesser" model (if/when that comes).

Since they're all just rumors at this point, it could all be B.S. However, according to T-Mobile, they will not be getting the iPhone 5. It's possible that no one is at this time.

Sit down, buckle in and wait it out with the rest of us. This bumpy ride is almost over. :)

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Actually what I think T-Mobile specifically said is that they wont be getting the iPhone 5 THIS year. Kinda leaves the door open on that one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW