Invites at Last!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
If they announce a device that is actually named the "4S", my anger alone will erect flames all over this website... the whole website will be on fire and your every interaction will singe the tips of your fingers.

lol

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
If the iPhone 5 or 4S doesnt have any mind blowing features than its a pass for me. I wanna iPhone but I don't want a minimum updated iphone

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
They will make an announcement next Tuesday, it'll be exciting. I'm willing to bet that they will showcase a low-cost iPhone 4S 8GB and 16GB for 99 and 199 respectively. AND, they will also showcase the next generation iPhone in 16GB and 32GB for 199 and 299 respectively. I don't know why i'd be willing to bet it. But I most certainly would...

I just don't think Apple would hold out on the latest technologies with companies like Samsung and HTC bringing out phones every other month with insane technologies. It would allow them to fall too far behind the curve, even with their awesome software optimization techniques.

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I really like my iPhone4 so give me iOS5 and I'm on the fence if I will even get the next iPhone. What will make me get the next iPhone if it looks just like the iPad2. Aluminum back with a white front. YUMMY!! :D Although I am super excited for this event. I always love Apple announcements.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
If they announce a device that is actually named the "4S", my anger alone will erect flames all over this website... the whole website will be on fire and your every interaction will singe the tips of your fingers.

lol

easy to say but i highly doubt you will, plus you'll buy it too (just my own prediction :))

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
They will make an announcement next Tuesday, it'll be exciting. I'm willing to bet that they will showcase a low-cost iPhone 4S 8GB and 16GB for 99 and 199 respectively. AND, they will also showcase the next generation iPhone in 16GB and 32GB for 199 and 299 respectively. I don't know why i'd be willing to bet it. But I most certainly would...

I just don't think Apple would hold out on the latest technologies with companies like Samsung and HTC bringing out phones every other month with insane technologies. It would allow them to fall too far behind the curve, even with their awesome software optimization techniques.

It doesnt make sense to showcase a low cost at $199 when that is what the new will cost. I could see them introducing an 8gb version for $99 but not an 8 and 16 gb since that would take away from the "next gen"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro