The New Iphone (Rumored Internals and Software features)

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
We've got so many size queens on here! haha :)

Its just that i never experience any lag on my iPhone 4 so i don't see the need to pay for a speed increase that isn't necessary. Now i understand that for some people a processor upgrade will be amazing... but the iPhone 4 is already amazing... i'd honestly buy the next iPhone if it had the same internals as the iPhone 4 but with a bigger screen. The new voice software sounds really cool... but i'm not a business man that needs to schedule all the time, and i use google to find facts... so its meh really. A larger display is needed imo... if not this time.. then next time.

Edharv1

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I hope the Iphone has a bigger screen as well. I was just looking at the Samsung Charge next to my Iphone 4 and it has a really nice 4.2 in display. It doesn't look too big, If apple can come out with larger screen without affecting the Retina Display that would be awesome. With all the 4g lte phones out I wouldn't be surprised if apple has incorporated this into the new Iphone. I know all the reports about the chips being to big, but if anyone can pull it off apple can.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My concern with a larger screen is how much of a hit the battery will take as a result. I'm actually happy with the screen size and I came from a Droid X. The retina display makes up for it IMO.

oklanole

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This may have been covered but wouldn't we know if there was a screen size increase do to apple notifying devs to modify there apps to the new screen size. Then again I could be totes missing the boat here.

greasemuntney

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I am perfectly happy with the screen size the bigger screened phone take up much more room and I have a ipad if I need a bigger screen. What wrong with a 9.7" screen? So you are covered with a great phone and a large screen too. It is a phone not your laptop or big screen TV.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77