Apple must be loving it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
twice a day?? i'm around 8 times a day. and i agree it'll be like finally going out with that hot chick you've been always wishing you could just to realize she ain't all that!

jock1987

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
As in title, Apple must be loving all this rumor and speculation! free publicity! I for one think its great, i check at least twice a day for the latest rumors, will be an anti-climax when its all over

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Apple is going to blow our minds when they make the announcement. I really think the new iPhone is going to be over the top so to speak. With all the rumors flying around, I'll bet that the new iPhone will blow the competition out of the water. I think it will be larger, thinner and a hell of a lot faster. The waiting is killing me. I have been stashing away some $$$ to get it. Not sure how my wife will react when I get it. I will let her have my iPhone 4 to replace her older 3G.

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Apple is going to blow our minds when they make the announcement. I really think the new iPhone is going to be over the top so to speak. With all the rumors flying around, I'll bet that the new iPhone will blow the competition out of the water. I think it will be larger, thinner and a hell of a lot faster. The waiting is killing me. I have been stashing away some $$$ to get it. Not sure how my wife will react when I get it. I will let her have my iPhone 4 to replace her older 3G.

With all of that hype (^^^^^^), how can you NOT be disappointed? I hope you're right, but I really don't think you are.

Back on topic, yes, Apple is getting tons of free press, so they must be loving life. Sure hope that they don't announce a truckload of buzzkill.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Not to rain on the parade by any means but given all of the hype and rumors I would say current and potential iPhone customers are expecting big, big things from the next phone, and I mean more than an updated iOS with iCloud access.

A processor & camera bump I don't see that being enough. Yes, I know Apple will sell millions and millions of them (I will be getting one) but that doesn't mean people won't be disappointed if it looks the same, has the same screen, same RAM and just has a better camera (when it already was an awesome camera) and a processor bump.

Design is not revolutionary at this point, its expected that Apple will unveil a great new design, like the Model T you can get any color you want so long as its black. Its a guarantee that Apple's design will be WOW. So here is to hoping the rest of it is WOW as well.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Apple always keeps some really cool secrets and then wows with their presentation and developer magicks.

I have no doubt this is gonna be another disgustingly huge sales quarter for Apple, more so than ever before.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Apple always keeps some really cool secrets and then wows with their presentation and developer magicks.

I have no doubt this is gonna be another disgustingly huge sales quarter for Apple, more so than ever before.

Not really disgusting........just great business. Apple should be running our country. LOL

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

My thoughts exactly. I have my cash in hand and have been saving an upgrade now for three months. My wife won't mind, she knows about my Apple addiction.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
The iP4 was an improvement over the 3GS, but I wouldn't call it mind blowing.
I'm sure the new one will be an improvement over the iP4.
I'll probably upgrade to it.

But, having witnessed the hype, excitement, and speculation last year,
it seems that people go a little crazy thinking this will somehow be 'magical'.

Sincerely, Mr. Buzzkill.

P.S. Gotta love Autocorrect. It wants to change buzzkill to bus kill.

How many transit riders would a boy scout have to snuff out to earn his bus kill badge?

Aronface#IM

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm guessing the phone will be similar to what the 3GS was to the 3G. Just some minor (but important!!) changes under the hood. Still excited for it though.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm guessing the phone will be similar to what the 3GS was to the 3G. Just some minor (but important!!) changes under the hood. Still excited for it though.

I still don't think 3GS was a minor update haha... The changes inside were pretty radical! :p

Anyway I think it would look very bad to Apple's shareholders if they waited a full quarter longer than usual to release a new device, and it ended up being a minor update.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I still don't think 3GS was a minor update haha... The changes inside were pretty radical! :p

What was radical about it other than it being faster than the 3G? iOS 4 was available to the 3G. So the 3G was able to take advantage of some nice features that came with the 3GS.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2