Apple's Next Media Event Oct 4th...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Until I have a live real actual iPhone 5 that makes calls and does everything my iPhone 4 does now iswhen I will believe its in the market to the public.

I am trying to not get too aught up in all the hype about cases and everything else and announement days and so on.

When it happens it happens and when you have one on your hand then you will know for sure.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I would expect rumor-ville to be turned up a notch this week, from all of the increased anticipation of what's to come next week.

Stay tuned...

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Even if it wasn't a rumor trolls would be on it like white on rice...

The feeling I get from all these comments I have been reading on TIPB lately is that people are really anxious bc they aren't getting their iPhone on the one year cycle Apple has gotten us accustomed to. This has lead to lashing out via the boards.

Does Apple know the ripple affect they have on forums such as this one??? I wonder...

Good point. This just may be why people seem extra edgy lately.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
i think the biggest issue is that you have the 3GS folks with an upgrade on their line burning a hole in their pockets.

Anticipation is good and all but it's worse when you only need to spend 199 instead of 699.....lol

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i think the biggest issue is that you have the 3GS folks with an upgrade on their line burning a hole in their pockets.

Let's not forget the folks with the original Droid and other 1st gen Android phones. The next 3 months are going to be massive for iPhone sales.

alexiarudolf

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Facebook iPad App release in Apple Media Event October 4

friends, i read on a blog (i-padnews.com) that facebook iPad app is also releasing in that special media event on October 4. I am happy and willing to download it as it releases on App Store. I feel upset about the delay that Facebook Developers did but its never too late for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR