Apple's Next Media Event Oct 4th...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^this! This is where I am at with Sprint.. It's either the new iPhone or Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

LOL, as I was sitting here reading your reply, there was a Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint Commercial on TV. It looks like a really nice phone.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It's bad enough the announcement date is still unofficial, but officially rumored we still have to wait for the phone to actually ship, AND, you need to beat the mobs to the online ordering the day pre-orders go live. I hate pre-orders but this time I might get a white 32GB,

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
The Galaxy II seems nice but man is it big!!! its at least an inch longer than the iphone 4 thats pretty big in your pocket!!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The Galaxy II seems nice but man is it big!!! its at least an inch longer than the iphone 4 thats pretty big in your pocket!!

It really isn't as big as it looks and from what I have read it does fit easily in the pocket, which is good enough for me. The larger 4.3" screen, and 8MP camera sold me on it.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

It's actually not that big in your pocket. I came from the HTC EVO which is the same size before switching and I absolutely loved the size of it. It's really the only thing that I miss.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
All Things D claims that the Oct. 4th Apple event will be held in Cupertino. Swisher goes on to say that the new phone would be "quite different" and would hit the shelves around the 15th. She ends with the caveat that Apple likes surprises and anything could happen.

This site is a part of the Wall Street Journal "family" and the reporters have real sources rather than just passing on rumors from other sites. Their recent track record is pretty good. Just note the caveat they end with.

? Oct. 4th event in Cupertino
? iPhone "quite different" (assume that means physical appearance)
? availability ~a week later

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
All Things D claims that the Oct. 4th Apple event will be held in Cupertino. Swisher goes on to say that the new phone would be "quite different" and would hit the shelves around the 15th. She ends with the caveat that Apple likes surprises and anything could happen.

This site is a part of the Wall Street Journal "family" and the reporters have real sources rather than just passing on rumors from other sites. Their recent track record is pretty good. Just note the caveat they end with.

? Oct. 4th event in Cupertino
? iPhone "quite different" (assume that means physical appearance)
? availability ~a week later

Prepare for your assertion to be smacked down by the hand of 'god'. :p