TV News sources don't know or care much about tech news, so they don't really take the time to fact check that stuff.

And FOX doesn't fact check things anyway, they have about 50 million correspondents on their channel that will tell you that Global Warming does not exist to protect their billionaire corporate interests...
    Now now let's not be biased. Your beloved CNN also reported this. But I'm sure you feel the same about them too, right. 😉
    http://m.cnn.com/primary/_r1zwMq-iZKrbwRNoYh
    09-21-2011 06:46 PM
    TV News sources don't know or care much about tech news, so they don't really take the time to fact check that stuff.

And FOX doesn't fact check things anyway, they have about 50 million correspondents on their channel that will tell you that Global Warming does not exist to protect their billionaire corporate interests...
    Is there really any reason to post this liberal bullish*t on an iPhone discussion? I mean i'm a person that doesn't really watch the news because ALL of it is garbage, but feeling the need to turn a discussion about a tech article into some kind of agenda push is pretty lame.
    09-21-2011 07:32 PM
    Now now let's not be biased. Your beloved CNN also reported this. But I'm sure you feel the same about them too, right. 😉
    Report: Next iPhone to be unveiled October 4
    My beloved CNN? LOL... You shouldn't assume what others like based on their dislikes.

Is there really any reason to post this liberal bullish*t on an iPhone discussion? I mean i'm a person that doesn't really watch the news because ALL of it is garbage, but feeling the need to turn a discussion about a tech article into some kind of agenda push is pretty lame.
    How is it liberal bullsh*t? Are you telling me you actually believe global warming doesn't exist? I am not pushing any agenda other than the truth. I think it's very harmful for people to go around spreading ignorance and encouraging it to support the corporations that pay them ungodly amounts of money...

Anyway I only said that as an example of another way that FOX does not fact-check / is inaccurate in general. I was not trying to spark a political conversation at all.
    redbeard likes this.
    09-21-2011 10:57 PM
    iPhone News twitter account reports only one iPhone will be released and it's the iPhone 4Gs. Please don't shoot me like I said it was on their twitter feed. Sorry if this has already been mentioned = )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And once again what so they know? Just speculation.

So you post something then talk in the third person arguing against what you posted? Smh
    09-21-2011 11:30 PM
    My beloved CNN? LOL... You shouldn't assume what others like based on their dislikes.

How is it liberal bullsh*t? Are you telling me you actually believe global warming doesn't exist? I am not pushing any agenda other than the truth. I think it's very harmful for people to go around spreading ignorance and encouraging it to support the corporations that pay them ungodly amounts of money...

Anyway I only said that as an example of another way that FOX does not fact-check / is inaccurate in general. I was not trying to spark a political conversation at all.
    Yea I'm wondering when the truth became "liberal bull****" as well.
    09-22-2011 03:19 AM
    And once again what so they know? Just speculation.

What is goin on here??
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-22-2011 03:21 AM

You're full of sh*t is what you are...
    riley9dy likes this.
    09-22-2011 07:23 AM
    Ladies and gentlemen, if you can not keep this thread on topic and/or can not respect one another enough to not sling insults - don't post here.

And to those certain few, check your PM's.
    09-22-2011 09:09 AM
    Yeah another Rumor ... I am starting to feel frustrated with all the talk, Apple announce something already :-)
    09-22-2011 09:29 AM
    yes cant wait for this event as well as iPhone 5 release date.....desperately waiting
    Last edited by umarimtiaz33; 09-22-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    09-22-2011 09:43 AM
    Yeah another Rumor ... I am starting to feel frustrated with all the talk, Apple announce something already :-)
    Based on the anxiety level here as well as other Apple forums, I would say a lot of iPhone users feel the same way. I just want to hear something so I can make an informed decision between the new iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy S2 which is coming out for AT&T on Oct. 2nd.
    09-22-2011 09:51 AM
    Also heard this on Fox5 Morning News in DC. I'll believe the announcement when it happens and/or it is posted on apple's website. The wait is making it hard to choose between iPhone 4 or iPhone 5.

DJ
    09-22-2011 12:24 PM
    Based on the anxiety level here as well as other Apple forums, I would say a lot of iPhone users feel the same way. I just want to hear something so I can make an informed decision between the new iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy S2 which is coming out for AT&T on Oct. 2nd.
    ^this! This is where I am at with Sprint.. It's either the new iPhone or Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.
    09-22-2011 07:14 PM
    ^this! This is where I am at with Sprint.. It's either the new iPhone or Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.
    Same here. I am coming from the Palm Pre world and this is where I am at.
    09-22-2011 07:16 PM
    Same here. I am coming from the Palm Pre world and this is where I am at.
    I am coming from the very crappy Blackberry world here.
    Last edited by DreamOutLoud65; 09-22-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    09-22-2011 07:18 PM
    Same here. Still rockin the OG EVO, but REALLY want to try out the iPhone. I'm just hoping that the iP5 is gonna be a showstopper
    09-22-2011 07:49 PM
    LOL, as I was sitting here reading your reply, there was a Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint Commercial on TV. It looks like a really nice phone.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 09-22-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    09-22-2011 09:26 PM
    LOL, as I was sitting here reading your reply, there was a Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint Commercial on TV. It looks like a really nice phone.
    I'm picking mine up on October 2nd for sure.
    09-22-2011 09:38 PM
    I'm picking mine up on October 2nd for sure.
    Same here. But if you are picking yours up at the same store as me, just remember that it's ladies first.
    09-22-2011 09:43 PM
    haha.. Yeah it looks gorgeous and powerful..
    09-22-2011 09:55 PM
    so you guys are going to get both? work and personal?
    09-22-2011 09:57 PM
    Same here. But if you are picking yours up at the same store as me, just remember that it's ladies first.
    But of course. :o
    09-22-2011 09:59 PM
    so you guys are going to get both? work and personal?
    I usually have a Android device and iPhone just for personal. Swap the sim card to whatever phone I feel like using.
    09-22-2011 10:00 PM
    It's bad enough the announcement date is still unofficial, but officially rumored we still have to wait for the phone to actually ship, AND, you need to beat the mobs to the online ordering the day pre-orders go live. I hate pre-orders but this time I might get a white 32GB,
    09-22-2011 10:22 PM
    I usually have a Android device and iPhone just for personal. Swap the sim card to whatever phone I feel like using.
    that's cool.. wish I had that option.
    09-23-2011 06:59 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD