Delays in Iphone 5 Production

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This is a great idea, and one that I plan on doing right after this last post. I'm getting rather sick of the rude comments on this forum anyway. They are being made more and more and not just from 2011 members. People seem to have grown very comfortable with jumping all over others every time a comment is made. :rolleyes:

Dont leave over a few pricks. As I said previously, your one of the better members to come aboard to TiPb.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
i agree as of late it's been getting really douchey around here but like mentioned above use your ignore feature or just play their ****ing games.

Same negative people, over and over and over.
Don't let 'em win.
Just put them on your ignore list.

This is a great idea, and one that I plan on doing right after this last post. I'm getting rather sick of the rude comments on this forum anyway. They are being made more and more and not just from 2011 members. People seem to have grown very comfortable with jumping all over others every time a comment is made.

I think I've been on good behavior recently....lol. No points in the last several months. ;)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you people do not understand the ghostface of old. he probably came close to being banned a couple of times that i remember. he tells it like it is, gotta like that

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I shudder at the thought of the state of this forum when that day comes... :eek:

What an interesting day that will be for certain. I am not due for an upgrade nor will I pay retail but I am looking forward to the announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Dont leave over a few pricks. As I said previously, your one of the better members to come aboard to TiPb.

Forgive me for going off topic, I'm fairly new to TiPb but still a fan of CB. I ASSume you are the infamous Garz from CB. Always enjoyed your posts. Your pic reminds me of my dear dad & that is a compliment. Ok my apologies for being cheesy!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow... Maybe the rest of us should just leave...

I'm sorry, did you think my post was directed towards you?:rolleyes:

In every thread about the iPhone 5 there seem to be a few people that jump all over anyone who posts anything about the phone or one of the daily rumors. And that's exactly what this forum was created for, rumors, speculation, and discussion.

I don't need to be shut down and reminded every two seconds of the obvious, people get jumped on for posting a new rumor, it makes people not want to discuss it, I guess that makes me a "prick" for pointing it out...:rolleyes:

There's some serious ego's around here..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I for one, hope that you don't because you actually lend something to the community other than rudeness and sarcasm...

Same negative people, over and over and over.
Don't let 'em win.
Just put them on your ignore list.
And let them go about their happy :rolleyes: lives.

i agree as of late it's been getting really douchey around here but like mentioned above use your ignore feature or just play their ****ing games. no reason to leave here

don't go Irish. this place needs an individual like you more than any of them
Ignore list is a great function.

I agree... don't leave Irish. I'm a newbie here and I've learned alot from your posts.

Thanks, guys. I though about it and you all are right. I shall simply use the ignore feature more often. I have just a much a right to post my feelings on a subject as the ones who have nothing better to do than to be rude. I guess those people haven't grasped the concept of moving on to another post when they don't like what was posted.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Forgive me for going off topic, I'm fairly new to TiPb but still a fan of CB. I ASSume you are the infamous Garz from CB. Always enjoyed your posts. Your pic reminds me of my dear dad & that is a compliment. Ok my apologies for being cheesy!

yup that is me :D

Edharv1

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, did you think my post was directed towards you?:rolleyes:

In every thread about the iPhone 5 there seem to be a few people that jump all over anyone who posts anything about the phone or one of the daily rumors. And that's exactly what this forum was created for, rumors, speculation, and discussion.

I don't need to be shut down and reminded every two seconds of the obvious, people get jumped on for posting a new rumor, it makes people not want to discuss it, I guess that makes me a "prick" for pointing it out...:rolleyes:

There's some serious ego's around here..

Couldn't have said it better!

Name calling behind a keyboard is a punk move.

Now that the therapy session is over can we get back to discussing the IPhone 5.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Couldn't have said it better!

Name calling behind a keyboard is a punk move.

Now that the therapy session is over can we get back to discussing the IPhone 5.

Times up, see you next week.
I think we made real progress today. We're close to a breakthrough!