Unprecedented Demand for new iPhone

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Slap yourself...lol. An LED light is garbage. Just a waste of space in an already cramped interior. I will drop the platform if they do add one, or just never upgrade from the 4.

That's a bit extreme. Another option would be to just disable it. Many phones that have an LED give you this option.

Reactions: redbeard

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but what's the consensus on whether the iPhone 4 gets the A5? Here's one hypothetical lineup (to make it simple all devices have the same screen size):

? iPhone 5: A5, 1 GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB storage, better cameras, starts at $199 subsidized
? iPhone 4: A5, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB storage, $99 subsidized

Extra speculative:
? iPod touch 5: A5, 512 MB RAM, 8/16/32 GB storage, 3G data, starts at $349 unlocked
Data rate plans same as for iPad.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but what's the consensus on whether the iPhone 4 gets the A5? Here's one hypothetical lineup (to make it simple all devices have the same screen size):

? iPhone 5: A5, 1 GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB storage, better cameras, starts at $199 subsidized
? iPhone 4: A5, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB storage, $99 subsidized

Extra speculative:
? iPod touch 5: A5, 512 MB RAM, 8/16/32 GB storage, 3G data, starts at $349 unlocked
Data rate plans same as for iPad.

It will most likely be business as usual. iPhone 5 gets the A5 (+ 1GB and 64GB SSD, maybe), iPhone 4 remains mostly unchanged (body may change for cheaper manufacturing) with the A4, same RAM, and lowered 8GB storage, and iPod touch 5 gets the A5 as well and maybe a 128GB option.

But this is kind of unrelated to the article and thread. lol~ We have a problem in the iPhone 5 forum in particular with users kind of morphing the threads together and they all become the same thing...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
It will most likely be business as usual. iPhone 5 gets the A5 (+ 1GB and 64GB SSD, maybe), blah blah blah, a 128GB option.

But this is kind of unrelated to the article and thread. lol~ We have a problem in the iPhone 5 forum in particular with users kind of morphing the threads together and they all become the same thing...

That's the first thing I thought

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It will most likely be business as usual. iPhone 5 gets the A5 (+ 1GB and 64GB SSD, maybe), iPhone 4 remains mostly unchanged (body may change for cheaper manufacturing) with the A4, same RAM, and lowered 8GB storage, and iPod touch 5 gets the A5 as well and maybe a 128GB option.

I kinda thought the thread got derailed with talk of the Thunderbolt, notifications and fanboy name-calling. My comment at least brought it back to the subject of new iPhones. If the current tag team of iPhone 3GS & 4 are selling 6-7 million per month even though they are 1 & 2 yr. old phones, imagine what the new team of iPhone 4 & 5 will do. 10-12 million per month?

Ok. Back to the regular programming. Where were we before I interrupted? Oh, yeah. LED lights & razzing. Carry on. :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
That's great and all but the Thunderbolt last time I checked still isn't a iPhone

Never said it was. I was referring to the person who said they refuse to use a carrier that cannot do voice/data at the same time and I was stating that some phones on verizon can:D:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2