It will most likely be business as usual. iPhone 5 gets the A5 (+ 1GB and 64GB SSD, maybe), iPhone 4 remains mostly unchanged (body may change for cheaper manufacturing) with the A4, same RAM, and lowered 8GB storage, and iPod touch 5 gets the A5 as well and maybe a 128GB option.

But this is kind of unrelated to the article and thread. lol~ We have a problem in the iPhone 5 forum in particular with users kind of morphing the threads together and they all become the same thing...
    I kinda thought the thread got derailed with talk of the Thunderbolt, notifications and fanboy name-calling. My comment at least brought it back to the subject of new iPhones. If the current tag team of iPhone 3GS & 4 are selling 6-7 million per month even though they are 1 & 2 yr. old phones, imagine what the new team of iPhone 4 & 5 will do. 10-12 million per month?

Ok. Back to the regular programming. Where were we before I interrupted? Oh, yeah. LED lights & razzing. Carry on.
    09-16-2011 12:04 AM
    That's great and all but the Thunderbolt last time I checked still isn't a iPhone
    He mentioned it because ghostface said that he won't switch to a network that can't do voice and data simultaneously.
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-16-2011 01:21 AM
    That's great and all but the Thunderbolt last time I checked still isn't a iPhone
    Never said it was. I was referring to the person who said they refuse to use a carrier that cannot do voice/data at the same time and I was stating that some phones on verizon can
    09-16-2011 10:04 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD