No new design for Iphone 5 (aka iPhone 4S)

Llorona19

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol, you are hilarious, but at least you made up a nice little story to go along with your nonsense. Trollin' like Shrek.

Sent from my VZW iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of you talkin **** I could've easily sent pictures to an email or upload a couple pics and give you a YouTube link. Like I said before I'm just saying what I saw. I hope they change the design cuz I heard it was gonna be slimmer and even a teardrop shape and then I seen this and I'm not impressed. But if you don't believe me that's cool.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Instead of you talkin **** I could've easily sent pictures to an email or upload a couple pics and give you a YouTube link. Like I said before I'm just saying what I saw. I hope they change the design cuz I heard it was gonna be slimmer and even a teardrop shape and then I seen this and I'm not impressed. But if you don't believe me that's cool.

Shrek, if you weren't really just trolling, you would be actually providing the proof, not just talking about the "proof". Do you know how unrealistic what you described sounds? Yet, in 2 posts, you simply talk about posting pics or video as proof. Get mad at me all you want, but who would believe you based on what I just mentioned?

Lol no design change AFTER iPhone 4 AND IPhone 4S was bs bullet point 1. Then a slide out keyboard, instead of thinner or a larger screen is bs bullet point 2.

Now I'm waiting for your 3rd post talking about the proof you have, without actually presenting it lol

Last edited:

Llorona19

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Shrek, if you weren't really just trolling, you would be actually providing the proof, not just talking about the "proof". Do you know how unrealistic what you described sounds? Yet, in 2 posts, you simply talk about posting pics or video as proof. Get mad at me all you want, but who would believe you based on what I just mentioned?

Lol no design change AFTER iPhone 4 AND IPhone 4S was bs bullet point 1. Then a slide out keyboard, instead of thinner or a larger screen is bs bullet point 2.

Now I'm waiting for your 3rd post talking about the proof you have, without actually presenting it lol

I have to post 10 times before I can post a link. This is my 5th. Give me a minute. I uploaded to YouTube if you wanna search for the channel LLorona19 and then look for the iPhone 5 beta pictures. And there's plenty of rumors of a keyboard online of you just take the time to look through google. BUT you kind of hve a dick personality so no doubt you will find something to say to me again

Llorona19

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Your kind of a dick, but regardless here is the latest rumor that include talk about the slide out keypad Apple Evaluating 3 New iPhone Prototypes, Slide Out Keyboard? ? [RUMOR] | RazorianFly And here are the pictures I took of what I saw iPhone 5 Beta - YouTube

BUT something tells me with the type of personality you've displayed you will make some way to say something negative when all I am trying to do I say what I saw....

Ouch, your words have offended me. lol I saw your video, and although it looks fake, and I don't believe you, you offered something tangible. So, from this point forward, I won't have much else to say to you about it. However, just understand, since you seem to be upset with my replies to you: You mentioned something that sounds very unlikely...to have an Iphone with the same design..3 years in a row...then to have a slide-out keyboard, which has no longer been in demand in the cell phone market......and you made 4 posts talking about your proof, without actually offering it. Doesn't that sound fishy to you? Only now, did you post the "proof", and say why you hadn't prior to now.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Guys/Gals, that is not a next generation iPhone. And just to be even more clear, the possibility of a keyboard on the next phone stands at a ZERO % chance. That is simply a keyboard case you can buy on eBay... Mini Wireless Sliding Bluetooth Keyboard + Hardshell Case Cover for Iphone 4G 4S | eBay

Move along, nothing to see here... :)

What? It's a keyboard case that you can buy on ebay?????? So, this was a Shrek job? But, but, he said he saw it in himself. lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ouch, your words have offended me. lol I saw your video, and although it looks fake, and I don't believe you, you offered something tangible. So, from this point forward, I won't have much else to say to you about it. However, just understand, since you seem to be upset with my replies to you: You mentioned something that sounds very unlikely...to have an Iphone with the same design..3 years in a row...then to have a slide-out keyboard, which has no longer been in demand in the cell phone market......and you made 4 posts talking about your proof, without actually offering it. Doesn't that sound fishy to you? Only now, did you post the "proof", and say why you hadn't prior to now.

Please no more banter from anyone here. See my post above and it's proven that this iPhone with keyboard is bogus. End of story.

Reactions: BrindawithanI

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
So....I've seen the beta iPhone 5. Nothing really new except a slide out keyboard. Siri isn't working well on it. The design is the same shape and thickness as the 4 and 4s

Haha! Reeeeaaaly now. Slide out keyboard huh? Yeah? Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods