No new design for Iphone 5 (aka iPhone 4S)

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Supposed dual core and 1 gb ram. If that is all they do ill hold out not worth using an upgrade on that.

My point exactly...I'll wait for the real iPhone 5 to use my upgrade on. Although, I got the iPhone on launch day and AT&T said I'm ready again. I called and did the text msg thing twice to verify.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
My point exactly...I'll wait for the real iPhone 5 to use my upgrade on. Although, I got the iPhone on launch day and AT&T said I'm ready again. I called and did the text msg thing twice to verify.

Ive had an upgrade due since June and if it isnt a true i5 then I will just wait and hold onto my upgrade. I can always buy an i4 off craigslist and use that with ios5 for awhile.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
What if Assistant is only available on the new phone?

And don't forget the 8MP camera. That alone is worth it to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Assistant isn't really that important to me. Not to mention the i4 camera is plenty good that a bump in camera isnt really high up on my needs list.

tokiyoo

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Some funny stuff in this thread.:)
zhushu4.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Now the question everyone wants to know, why did Apple choose to put out a dud when the competition is breathing down their necks? Why has Apple grown complacent?

Does it matter? It's a done deal until next October. Time to vote with your wallet and your feet.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh I am, I'm gonna wave my Nexus Prime around at the Apple store in a few weeks..:D

Enjoy your new phone. I'll enjoy mine.

One of my nephews works for Google, so I know he'll be getting the Prime soon. We'll have a good time comparing the two devices during the big family Thanksgiving gathering.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Enjoy your new phone. I'll enjoy mine.

One of my nephews works for Google, so I know he'll be getting the Prime soon. We'll have a good time comparing the two devices during the big family Thanksgiving gathering.

Yea, a retina quality display at 4.65 inches should be awesome, only problem is it depends on which carrier gets it, so I don't know yet, my iPhone 4 will make a nice iPod touch between now and when the real iPhone 5 comes out.

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Yea, a retina quality display at 4.65 inches should be awesome, only problem is it depends on which carrier gets it, so I don't know yet, my iPhone 4 will make a nice iPod touch between now and when the real iPhone 5 comes out.

Despite my problems with my Thunderbolt, LTE on Verizon is pretty hard to beat, especially for those of us grandfathered in with unlimited data.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen