No new design for Iphone 5 (aka iPhone 4S)

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
It's a rumor just like all the others. Until we receive concrete info from Apple (hopefully sooner than later) just take it with a grain of salt and enjoy what you have.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's a rumor just like all the others. Until we receive concrete info from Apple (hopefully sooner than later) just take it with a grain of salt and enjoy what you have.

I can't wait till Apple finally announces the dang iPhone so all these rumors will stop.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree and think that before everyone starts to jump the gun and cry about the iP5 not being a true update to its predecessor... let's just sit back, enjoy the popcorn & soda during the previews and then we can criticize once the feature presentation comes. ;)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well they also usually release the iPhone in july and that didn't happen. So nothing can be based off of what they did before.

The fact that Apple didn't release the iPhone on schedule as they have done in the past has zero to do with them holding an announcement. There will be an announcement from Apple in regards to the new iPhone soon enough.

Cheggy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The fact that Apple didn't release the iPhone on schedule as they have done in the past has zero to do with them holding an announcement. There will be an announcement from Apple in regards to the new iPhone soon enough.

Who says?

Why do they need a new iPhone when ip4 is still top of the ratings?

It's all speculation, nobody on here knows anything, no matter how well informed they claim they are!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Who says?

It's all speculation, nobody on here knows anything, no matter how well informed they claim they are!

- I know nothing about a announcement but in my opinion there will be one.

- They really don't but perhaps the reason for a slight spec bump in the new device is because they know they don't need a totally redesigned device - at least not yet. Similar to the 3G to 3GS jump.

- Do you know everyone on this forum?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Who says?

Whether or not there is a new iPhone coming out shortly isn't even a question. Period. Also this guy right here does know and has already given TiPb more than enough tangible evidence for us to believe him. ;) iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at TiPb.com - View Profile: Jeremy Sikora

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Did you just wake up out of a coma or what? Didn't ya here? There will be a new iPhone, it's all over the Internet. Whether or not there is a new iPhone coming out shortly isn't even a question. Period. Also this guy right here does know and has already given TiPb more than enough tangible evidence for us to believe him. ;) http://forums.tipb.com/members/jeremy-sikora-39923/

Oh don't point at me. I'll have to defend myself all over again. :D

I'll just get this out of the way and I'm not going to debate it anymore with anyone. The next iPhone will not be totally redesigned nor will it have a larger screen. People need to except that and live with it. I don't like it myself. Now maybe and that is a very large maybe there is another phone that I'm not aware of that Apple has kept hidden away. I just highly doubt it.

Cheggy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
- I know nothing about a announcement but in my opinion there will be one.

- They really don't but perhaps the reason for a slight spec bump in the new device is because they know they don't need a totally redesigned device - at least not yet. Similar to the 3G to 3GS jump.

- Do you know everyone on this forum?

I know it's all rumours, speculation and poking in the dark.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh don't point at me. I'll have to defend myself all over again. :D

You're too modest, lol. :D

I'll just get this out of the way and I'm not going to debate it anymore with anyone. The next iPhone will not be totally redesigned nor will it have a larger screen. People need to except that and live with it. I don't like it myself. Now maybe and that is a very large maybe there is another phone that I'm not aware of that Apple has kept hidden away. I just highly doubt it.

Unfortunately I think you are right. Even I was hoping for a larger screen and a thinner profile, however, I'm not as disappointed anymore after my trial with the Samsung Infuse 4G. The screen on that beast was too large and so was the phone, for me. I think the iPhone 4 was and still is the perfect size for a smartphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73