Take this for what it is, a tentative pre-order sale date for the new iPhone on AT&T. My mom works in business sales for AT&T, and her supervisor said to expect iPhone pre-orders to start on September 28. The date was told to her as the tentative date, and it's not set in stone.

Just thought I'd pass the info along.
    09-09-2011 01:37 PM
    Interesting. I'm not planning to jump on it right away but I'm curious to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-09-2011 01:48 PM
    I havent decided if I'm going to pre-order this year. I did for the 3GS and 4, they didn't allow pre-orders for the 3G. I'm gonna wait n and see the final specs for the new phone first.
    09-09-2011 02:25 PM
    I will pre-order this year if it is offered
    09-10-2011 08:36 AM
    No offense, but I'm not even taking this with one grain of salt. There are posts like this all over the Internet right now and not one of them means anything until Apple makes their announcement of the new iPhone.
    09-10-2011 08:48 AM
    No offense, but I'm not even taking this with one grain of salt. There are posts like this all over the Internet right now and not one of them means anything until Apple makes their announcement of the new iPhone.
    Totally agree with this.. Hope Apple just announces soon so these threads can stop

btw Irish, LOVE your new avatar pic. can you send that to me via pm?? oh, and I live in Bucks county also!!
    09-10-2011 10:45 AM
    btw Irish, LOVE your new avatar pic. can you send that to me via pm?? oh, and I live in Bucks county also!!
    Thanks, Bosox. No problem, I'll PM the link to you.
    09-10-2011 11:00 AM
    That's why I said take it for what it is. It's a tentative date from a supervisor in business sales at AT&T. I never said it was definite. I was just passing the info along to anyone that might be interested.
    09-13-2011 05:29 PM
    That's why I said take it for what it is. It's a tentative date from a supervisor in business sales at AT&T. I never said it was definite. I was just passing the info along to anyone that might be interested.
    It's all good, msm. It's just that Apple forums such as this one are full of these "I just heard from so and so who knows so and so and said that the new iPhone is going to be released on such and such a date", posts and threads now a days. IMHO, Apple is the only one who really know and they ain't talking.... Just saying.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 09-13-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    09-13-2011 06:35 PM
    It's all good, msm. It's just that Apple forums such as this one are full of these "I just heard from so and so who knows so and so and said that the new iPhone is going to be released on such and such a date", posts and threads now a days. IMHO, Apple is the only one who really know and they ain't talking.... Just saying.
    I agree with most of what you're saying Irish, but I think the carriers have tentative dates from Apple at this point. I'm sure Apple hasn't given them definite dates yet, but I do believe the carriers have a rough idea of pre-order and release dates by now.
    09-13-2011 07:45 PM
    I cleaned up this thread. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread besides "another thread like this" etc... don't post in it. All you are doing is junking up the thread for others who actually have something constructive to say or simply want to discuss the topic at hand. And if you have an issue with this, send me a PM and we can chat.

Thanks so much...
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 09-13-2011 at 10:51 PM.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-13-2011 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD